1st grow, half way almost done 3 weeks flower, advice on seedlings, and yellow spots.

• Thread starter EastCoastGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jensen

You still did not answer the question about what temperatures are in the grow room and specially what temps your dwc bucket water is.. this is VERY important.

Please tell us that and also what your Humidity is.

Then it will be easier to answer.

Also, get an EC/TDS meter. you can get quite good ones for cheap money on ebay. i stay away from the cheapest ones and buy mid range meters for 30-50$ and they work great.

Regards, Jensen

A

Alien Abductee

yeah, so important the water temp. If you dont have a way to measure, just stick your finger in it and it should feel at least slightly chilled. If it feels warm or neutral, then you might have issues. When it gets hot here, last few days have been near 100, I drop ice cubes in my res to make sure the o2 saturation is maintained. o2 def and over watering in soil look identical, its the same root problem, not enough o2 uptake.

Just something to eliminate, if your confident its fine then that is all we are looking for.

A

Alien Abductee

it can also mimic all sorts of nute problems, thats why we are looking to eliminate it.

If it has no o2, the cells can not use nutes and more importantly micronutes when making plant matter, so it shows as a nute problem, when its just lacking the o2.

A

Alien Abductee

ok, looking over my books. lack of o2 mimics def in micro nutes by preventing the roots from uptaking them as cell respiration slows in the root cells.

E

EastCoastGrow

its about 80 in there humidity 40 % and i cant check the rez temp but when i stick my hand in its cool

M

meercat.com

its about 80 in there humidity 40 % and i cant check the rez temp but when i stick my hand in its cool

:fighting0085:the peeps on ere r trying 2 help u but all youre answers are either not in full or half harted i.e its about 80? my room temps r top near roof 78f plant cannopy 74 f and ground 73 f my res is daytime 68f night 65 f hummid at 55. give em what they need n ya will get things turned around mate go buy ph n ppm cf meters and a cupple more temp meters ok good luck just trying to help a fellow in need,

Top Bottom