1st Grow Joey Weed Cinderella 99 400w Aero hybrid

• Thread starter Kaiser Puff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kaiser Puff

Fantastic! I have noticed that joeys pheono's can be very dominate. For lack of better terms, your plants assume slightly the characteristics seen in the blue apollo and sugarberry. His blueberry is a very dominate strain being DJ shorts original I believe.

What are your nighttime temps @ ?

T

My nighttime temps run 63-65F Day temps 72-76F.

V

Vic123

Looking real good KP !
I'm about to run some Cindy 99 in a month, once my current grow is done.
Not Joey's though.
Gonna make some beans using 2 diff breeders C-99.
Neferti's C4 pheno (from BreedBay) and Fairlight (from ICMAG/SeedBay).
If you have a rotten fruit/fruit punch pheno, that's is supposed to be the most potent pheno according to Mr Soul, the creator of C-99 !!
Looking forward to dry weight numbers.

K

Kaiser Puff

Looking real good KP !
I'm about to run some Cindy 99 in a month, once my current grow is done.
Not Joey's though.
Gonna make some beans using 2 diff breeders C-99.
Neferti's C4 pheno (from BreedBay) and Fairlight (from ICMAG/SeedBay).
If you have a rotten fruit/fruit punch pheno, that's is supposed to be the most potent pheno according to Mr Soul, the creator of C-99 !!
Looking forward to dry weight numbers.

Sounds like a winner Vic. I'm going to reveg both girls and rerun them a few times. I'm having a hard time identifying the phenos by smell... both smell fruity, Big Kat is a bit sweeter with a tang, I wouldn't call it grapefruit but it's somewhat reminiscent of it. The short one Bec-Bec clearly has a sour note instead of a sweet tang, could be the rotten fruit pheno. It's a dense resin soaked girl but the calyxes don't look as swollen as Big Kat's... it could just be the funky lighting though which is why she's getting a rerun. I'd believe Bec-Bec could turn out more potent, she was the first to give off hints of resin before the 2nd week of veg. My drynet comes in tomorrow, hopefully I'll have dry weights next sunday, I've been bad and sampled some so that will hurt the final numbers a little. :)

K

Kaiser Puff

I found some suitable 1.5 gal pails at dollar tree today so I transplanted my seedlings. I made em hempy style with perlite in the bottom 3 in. then a mix of coco, promix bx and perlite. I put rubber grommets on the holes so I can use 1/4in tubing to route drainage. I'm going to use my aero unit to autowater and recirculate the drainage of my buckets. Perhaps I can use the hole for draining and bottom feeding?

IMG 20101022 201201
IMG 20101022 201310
K

Kaiser Puff

I tried to take a few more pics today, chop is still on for tomorrow. I moved the seedlings into the main room to get sidelighting off the HPS while it's on. I'll switch to my MH 24/0 tomorrow.

IMG 20101023 141426
IMG 20101023 142159
IMG 20101023 141645
IMG 20101023 141732
IMG 20101023 141619
F

FoCo

Nice man, very nice! Those beans have been on my wishlist for a long time... this thread might give them a little bump up in priority haha.

Thanks for posting and enjoy the fruits of your labor!

K

Kaiser Puff

Nice man, very nice! Those beans have been on my wishlist for a long time... this thread might give them a little bump up in priority haha.

Thanks for posting and enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Thanks man! I vaped some I picked from day 48, it was racy and tasted great, definitely in for not only top daytime smoke but prolly nice hash with all the sugar leaves I've gotta trim. :evilgrin0040:

K

Kaiser Puff

I completed my harvest a little while ago. Big Kat clowned Bec-Bec on weight, BK's buds were also much denser. I still think Bec Bec didn't get a fair shot due to the odd lighting and overcrowding. Big Kat filled 1 level of my drynet in nice bud and another with some good and alot of popcorn. Bec Bec didnt even fill 1 level, but she has that interesting sour note to her, I'll compare and have final weights in a week or so. I also swapped to my MH 24/0 and the seedlings now have the main stage.

PS The scissor hash tasted soooo yummy. 8)

IMG 20101024 003457
IMG 20101024 003516
IMG 20101024 005952
IMG 20101024 010132
K

Kaiser Puff

Here's some close-ups of one of the near-finished buds off Bec-Bec. These C99 girls are so resin packed it's beautiful! She's smoking pretty nice now too, the fruity lime taste comes right through even with no cure. I can't wait to grow her out again now! :)

IMG 20101026 182950
IMG 20101026 183157
IMG 20101026 183215
IMG 20101026 183322
IMG 20101026 183309
Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Haha really nice buds man, Ya IMO man joey and TGA have some of my personnal fav genetics, especialy for the prices, if you get any TGA's runnin lemme know, i know somone else on the farm is runnin Pandora's box from tga right now, but i really wanna see ona their red bubble strains. but anyways i'm to doped up to remeber exactly what i saw on your thread but they looked really nice bro! sahaa :tongueout:passingjoint:

Take it easy brotha! keep them girls happy

Don't Panic! Grow Organic!

K

Kaiser Puff

Haha really nice buds man, Ya IMO man joey and TGA have some of my personnal fav genetics, especialy for the prices, if you get any TGA's runnin lemme know, i know somone else on the farm is runnin Pandora's box from tga right now, but i really wanna see ona their red bubble strains. but anyways i'm to doped up to remeber exactly what i saw on your thread but they looked really nice bro! sahaa :tongueout:passingjoint:

Take it easy brotha! keep them girls happy

Don't Panic! Grow Organic!

Thanks man, my next run includes 3 TGA Qrazy Train seeds.

The buds look just about dry so I bagged and weighed... about 191g total, Big Kat produced over 4oz, Bec-Bec about 2oz. I didn't even hit .5 gpw which is a little disappointing, but for a first grow 6 zips of high quality bud off 2 plants isn't terrible I guess. Here's snaps of my new batch at 2 weeks old. Sour Cream is showing leaf spots, looks hungry and Blueberry Gum has a bit of leaf curl. I fed today 1L H20 3ml CNS17 Bloom @ 400ppm.

IMG 20101027 105001
IMG 20101027 105024
Kandy Kush 14d
Pineapple Express 14d
Blueberry Gum 14d
Sour Cream Leaf
QT1 14d
QT2 14d
QT3 14d
marski420

marski420

Who complains about 6 zips of bomb weed off 2 plants on their first grow haha that cindy looked really good. Sounds like your taller one was a keeper, unless the smaller one is more potent.

But yeh 6 zips is very well done for your first grow!

K

Kaiser Puff

Who complains about 6 zips of bomb weed off 2 plants on their first grow haha that cindy looked really good. Sounds like your taller one was a keeper, unless the smaller one is more potent.

But yeh 6 zips is very well done for your first grow!

Hehe, thanks for the kind words man. I turn perfectionist when I look at results sometimes, but yeah feel pretty good about it every time I look at or smell or smoke the frosty ass bud that grew out. Big Kat is definitely a keeper pheno, that frosty bud was off her. She impressed me with how branchy she got to get the most light. Bec-Bec I don't know yet, she has the sour note in her aroma, is also resin soaked and a bit more potent. The question is if she would yield better under better conditions. If so then she's staying.

T

Tesseract

U the Man! Nice looking buds bro! can't wait to get some time to read the last few posts. I will be back!

K

Kaiser Puff

U the Man! Nice looking buds bro! can't wait to get some time to read the last few posts. I will be back!

Thanks man! Your grow is looking quite sick, I hope I can take it up a notch on my next run and keep going from there.

I went to take a cutting of one of the lowers I left on Big Kat to try and clone and made a neat discovery. In the week of 24/0 she's been under since cutting her down she has started spitting out clear veg growth on some of the nodes. I've heard it takes a long time to re-veg so it's either the strain or the DWC/Aero tub or something else that sped it along.

A little dip and stick action with promix, h2o, liquid karma, and Quantum-1. Hopefully I'll have a clone mom for this pheno in a couple weeks. I'll do a cutting off the other girl when I find a container.

IMG 20101030 004727
IMG 20101030 003213
IMG 20101030 004535
T

Tesseract

Thanks man! Your grow is looking quite sick, I hope I can take it up a notch on my next run and keep going from there.

I went to take a cutting of one of the lowers I left on Big Kat to try and clone and made a neat discovery. In the week of 24/0 she's been under since cutting her down she has started spitting out clear veg growth on some of the nodes. I've heard it takes a long time to re-veg so it's either the strain or the DWC/Aero tub or something else that sped it along.

A little dip and stick action with promix, h2o, liquid karma, and Quantum-1. Hopefully I'll have a clone mom for this pheno in a couple weeks. I'll do a cutting off the other girl when I find a container.

I think she's just a bad ass bro! When you re-vegged the plant, was there LK in there? It is my understanding that LK also aids in regulating and making sure the plant has plenty of nitrogen at all times. This is why you add more during cloning and transplanting/transition phase. Since heavy amounts of N can cause a plant to not flower, maybe it slightly helped with the re-vegging time by making available plenty of N.
I am sure the aero cloner could only help. anyways, thats my hypothesis.:bubblez:

T

K

Kaiser Puff

I think she's just a bad ass bro! When you re-vegged the plant, was there LK in there? It is my understanding that LK also aids in regulating and making sure the plant has plenty of nitrogen at all times. This is why you add more during cloning and transplanting/transition phase. Since heavy amounts of N can cause a plant to not flower, maybe it slightly helped with the re-vegging time by making available plenty of N.
I am sure the aero cloner could only help. anyways, thats my hypothesis.:bubblez:

T

Some good ideas there, thanks! There is LK in the res as I use it as a suppliment start to finish. I ran pretty low EC so I did not do a flush on my grow (buds just started cure and still taste great with no flush btw) so the girls are in the same nute soup from before harvest. I figured since they had a whole lot of rootball, they would recover quick from a large loss of vegetation (harvest) if I left the rootzone alone and didn't try to trim roots and transplant into a container. I didn't expect that to also speed the reveg, but hey I ain't complaining!

V

Vic123

Congrats on the nice ass harvest !
You HAVE to keep a mom of BB !!
She is the rotten meat/fruit punch pheno that Mr Soul, C-99 creator, said is the most potent. Big Kat is the cash cropper so-to-speak.

K

Kaiser Puff

Congrats on the nice ass harvest !
You HAVE to keep a mom of BB !!
She is the rotten meat/fruit punch pheno that Mr Soul, C-99 creator, said is the most potent. Big Kat is the cash cropper so-to-speak.

Thanks man, I went ahead and took clones of both, hopefully they root ok. Worst case I'll buy another pack of JW C99 beans and hope to find another rotten pheno.

Top Bottom