1st Grow, Let Me Know What You Think

• Thread starter stickythumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
What is everyone's take on LST during flowering? Does it help? Is it a waste of time?
I lst all the way thru flower. When lst is the technique I am using. It is low stress and is easy on the plant, so no worries.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Nice work. Your a cannabis Bonzai master!!!!
Thank you @jumpincactus funny you should mention bonsai I have practice that art for many years unfortunately I had my collection stolen from my garden while on was on a holiday with my family it broke my heart not to mention the baiting of my two beloved dogs that hurt the worst . We moved from that area and found our little spot safe away from people . Today we are beach combing for flotsam & jetsam then home school for rest of the day .

stickythumb

stickythumb

Yep I start to low stress train from the moment they start till I have it set up like this using one of the cargo nets this is one plant that's had the tops harvested 3 weeks ago
Wow, those are amazing man! Straight up inspiration right there!!

M

MamaBear

Won't really know till they are done. Smells during veg don't always correlate to smells after cured, or smells of the smoke. Fruity stuff usually stays fruity but the smoke could have other tastes/smells too - and you won't know what kind of effect it will have until you try it. I've got a PAK that reeks of sweet black cherry during veg but gets a peppery/coffee smell after curing.
They looking frosty!! Fabulous first grow (so far)!!

stickythumb

stickythumb

So when I'm checking trichomes do I take a sample of sugar leaf, or do I inspect the actual bud?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
So when I'm checking trichomes do I take a sample of sugar leaf, or do I inspect the actual bud?
I just check the buds mate I just chopped my bottoms out and flash up straight away

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Noticeable different strains, second one is a bit more spindly.
That's how they go buddy you have done a great job so far just keep an eye on at this stage is when botytis can raise it ugly head for your first grow it would be bummer if that happened . Best regards One Drop .

stickythumb

stickythumb

That's how they go buddy you have done a great job so far just keep an eye on at this stage is when botytis can raise it ugly head for your first grow it would be bummer if that happened . Best regards One Drop .
Are there measures I can take at this point to help prevent botytis? Temps are around 70-74f 48%Rh, so I have that covered at least :)

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Are there measures I can take at this point to help prevent botytis? Temps are around 70-74f 48%Rh, so I have that covered at least :)
That's good mate just watch the amount of food you give them and if it dose show up use a teaspoon of bicarbonate in 500 ml water cut out the infected area and spray the bicarbonate water mix on plant this will help it deture the carbohydrates it's making will help back off the grey mold it's air transported so you need to really keep a eye out .

Last edited:
stickythumb

stickythumb

That's good mate just watch the amount of food you give them and if it dose show up use a teaspoon of bicarbonate in 500 ml water cut out the infected area and spray the bicarbonate water mix on plant thus will help it deduce the carbohydrates it's making will help back off the grey mold it's air transported so you need to really keep a eye out .
Will do! Thank you!

Top Bottom