1st Grow! Need Help! Follow My 1st Grow!

• Thread starter E.Csticks187
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

it looks and sounds exellent for you bro.you wont have to spend much on bottles eh.allways a good thing.maybee, get caps packs?idk it pretty much looks,sounds like youv got things under controll eh.good work man.

E.Csticks187

E.Csticks187

I want to cross that last with a purple male, and do something from there, also i got another i want to cross with , because if its what i think it is, then watch out!!!

alpinehi

alpinehi

Just brewing a tea with soil is generally not the way to do it. It could work if your soil is already right with nutrients and microlife, but if that was the case you wouldn't be adding anything to that soil. Finding the right recipe for your teas is not always easy. Worm castings, microbial life, and things that encourage mycorrhiza. When doing your teas, also keep in mind that you need to add a source of food for your microbes, generally some form of sugar. I like a nutrient solution with molasses in it, I use a shot of Big Swell.

HL Gunn

HL Gunn

Congrats on your first grow! Hope you prepared for a life-long labor of love ;).

subbed

spacebomb

spacebomb

coz thats what it is mate eh:-) a farmers work is NEVER DONE.

E.Csticks187

E.Csticks187

It's a girl!!!!
Finally the wait, is almost over... LETS GO SEPTEMBER!! just one of the few babes starting to bloom
0724131201a

spacebomb

spacebomb

and a nice girl she is bro:-) im happy for ya.
space. now the big sticky buds come eh.lol

Top Bottom