1st Nirvana Bubblicious grow have you grown this

• Thread starter Rudy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

FOR REAL BRO.IVE NEVER SEEN A PLANT SOO?POOR.LOL.sorry bro. i really havnt come across this before!. all i could say is can u afford seeds?. no offence.but can u buy more mate?. serious bro your WASTING A TON OF CASH ON LECKY NUTES.TIME .for? what bro eh.see were im coming from mate?..
Hey space is this to much heat? I am using T5 lights and to be truthfull I think they were to close to the light so I raised the light this is that bubblicious that had the gnats poor girl and she is still fighting and putting on new leaves what you think is wrong I dont think its nutes maybe I put to many nutes though but I used the grow big at 1/4 strength man this is bout to whip me but hey all 3 smalls plants look the same what you think is up help me figure this out please

Rudy

Rudy

I know man shes in bad shape and I bought this seed from nirvana I dont know if I have added to much nutes or over watered I am gonna lay off all nutes and watering and I aint gonna flush her just gonna let her dry out for a while...

spacebomb

spacebomb

yeah m an think about even getting 1,or 2 ,single fems?.
I know man shes in bad shape and I bought this seed from nirvana I dont know if I have added to much nutes or over watered I am gonna lay off all nutes and watering and I aint gonna flush her just gonna let her dry out for a while...

Rudy

Rudy

from all im gathering its to much water, she is still alive she has new leaves coming out hey man I am gonna use this one as my science project as its my first time in coco I have read alot about it just have to fine ttune it b4 I order any seeds I usually buy femed seeds that way I dont have to sex them but oh well no water for a while and then after that maybe plain water..Im gonna figure this out yet thanks Space

spacebomb

spacebomb

no problems man. ive got ? 2, fem w.w,,s!. :-) + a fem skywalker og bean.!. if u need?.
s-
from all im gathering its to much water, she is still alive she has new leaves coming out hey man I am gonna use this one as my science project as its my first time in coco I have read alot about it just have to fine ttune it b4 I order any seeds I usually buy femed seeds that way I dont have to sex them but oh well no water for a while and then after that maybe plain water..Im gonna figure this out yet thanks Space

Rudy

Rudy

I could sure use them if you wanna help guy do you need a address if so maybe I can give you my email address and we can do it there instead of here dont really wanna put info on here...let me know if you can help me I will order and send to you also like some ice kush if your interested I just cant order until sept Im kinda broke Space

spacebomb

spacebomb

yeah im pretty broke mate eh rudy. :(lol. moneys shit to me like anyway tho eh.lol.i wont fucking give it all away but ill share,gift,swap ,+ take beans if someones kind enough to offer yea ill see if that pm is u + we,ll sort it for ya:-).
glad to help man.
s-
I could sure use them if you wanna help guy do you need a address if so maybe I can give you my email address and we can do it there instead of here dont really wanna put info on here...let me know if you can help me I will order and send to you also like some ice kush if your interested I just cant order until sept Im kinda broke Space

spacebomb

spacebomb

hit me with a pm rudy mate:-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom