• Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

CS1
CS2
CS3
CS4

girls are starting to blow up. will be moved to their own aero unit sometime early next week.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
dirk d

dirk d

Thumbs up dirk, nice shots
thanks jeezer, can't wait to get these girls into flower. Might be sooner than later. looks like they will be going in on the next rotation in about 3 weeks.

Nice! I've got two crystal ship phenotypes I am switching to flower this week, between the green crack and the v.b.k. I'm thinking some serious sparkling is going to be on the menu :D
man my crystal ships are starting to fatten up Baba. Their structures look great. And another week getting adjusted to Soil. Their colors are looking real nice and they seem to just grow with no effort lol Can't wait to see how much frost these girls are going to throw out.

Jeezer

Jeezer

I like the trimming you did on that plant, i do something similar.

dirk d

dirk d

CS1
CS2
CS3
CS4

Here's my XL next to one of the two similar girls.
CS5
CS6

Woo Hoo! Thought these girls were never going into Flower lol Put these girls into Flower 2 days ago. 2 of the Crystal Ships look similar and then my other one is like 2-3x as large lol.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Wow Dirk thats quite a beastly bush you got goin there lol lookin great bro. your deff on top of things, those plants look flawless

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey dirk, I got a lighter green colored phenotype that is floppy as heck and short, def has the green crack pistils and is bulking up quick with a strong odor earlier on than the darker, taller more og kush looking one I have. Both are looking cool but I got my eye on one of them over the other but you never know til you try the pudding :D

Hope you and the girls are doing well dirk:)

dirk d

dirk d

Flower Day 22
CS2
CS22

Here is the #2 the smallest girl of the bunch but starting to look nice

CS6
CS62
CS63

The #6 is starting to beef up and look real nice

CS5

CS52