• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

Flower Day 31
CS2

Crystal Ship #2
This girl is the smallest of the group and looks like the frost level is average

CS6

Crystal Ship #6
This girl looks a bit beefer and much better frost than the #2

CS5

Crystal Ship #5 -- Honestly I don't think there is going to be a question as to which pheno i'm going to keep. This girl is spewing resin all over the place. She is that nympho everyone loves to hang with lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Flower Day 31
View attachment 278977
Crystal Ship #2
This girl is the smallest of the group and looks like the frost level is average

View attachment 278979
Crystal Ship #6
This girl looks a bit beefer and much better frost than the #2

View attachment 278978
Crystal Ship #5 -- Honestly I don't think there is going to be a question as to which pheno i'm going to keep. This girl is spewing resin all over the place. She is that nympho everyone loves to hang with lol
Don't count out #6;) That #5 does look like a nice concentrate plant though too as those leaves will be sugared to the max :D

dirk d

dirk d

Don't count out #6;) That #5 does look like a nice concentrate plant though too as those leaves will be sugared to the max :D
ya was just watering the girls and was checking out the #6 noticing that its frost level has really improved since i took these pics. Even the #2 has increased frost a lot. I'm pretty excited about the #5 though. never seen trichs on the stems lol

And the smells are starting to form as well. Didn't spend too much time smelling them but was doing some defoliating and the resin stuck to my fingers and smell caught my attention lol

dirk d

dirk d

Crystal Ship #2 Flower Day 41
CS2
CS2M1

Got to say the #2 is really adding some frost..serious frost. The #2 and #6 i believe had some veg issues. i think they were vegg'd 1 week less than the #5. Good thing i didn't throw away the #2 clone lol

CS #5
CS5
CS5M1
CS5M6

CS #5 looks really good. I can't really complain about anything on her. With the #2 picking up frost levels it almost looks like it has surpassed the #5 in resin?? wtf lol

CS #6
CS6
CS6M2
CS6M5

The #6 has grown but looks like a light yielder. I moved her a bit close to the lights see if that will help at all. Looks like the Smoke reports will be deciding factor on who is kept.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
looking good dirk, can't wait to see the ripening and puffed crystal ships! Should be a potent daytime smoke I'm thinking, I'll be smoking her real soon and I'll show nugs from the phenotypes I grew and we can compare :)

Jeezer

Jeezer

Those sugar leafs have so much frost on them, there probably good enough to smoke... or make a ton of hash or wax :)

Lookin good Dirk

iCultivate

iCultivate

Looking good Dirk. Those colas are insanely frosty! I mean shit, check out those sugar leaves!!

-- iCultivate --

dirk d

dirk d

looking good dirk, can't wait to see the ripening and puffed crystal ships! Should be a potent daytime smoke I'm thinking, I'll be smoking her real soon and I'll show nugs from the phenotypes I grew and we can compare :)
sweet Baba! throw them girls up when you get a chance

Those sugar leafs have so much frost on them, there probably good enough to smoke... or make a ton of hash or wax :)
thanks jeezer, going to make some oil out of these girls as well. Really excellent frost levels on these girls.

Looking good Dirk. Those colas are insanely frosty! I mean shit, check out those sugar leaves!!
lol thanks icultivate, insane frost seems to be the norm with the Crystal Ship!

Damn, this strain means business!
Serious Business! thanks for checking out my grow Thoth

dirk d

dirk d

Crystal Ship #2 Day 55
CS2
CS22
CS23
CS24
CS25
CS26

So we are coming down the Home Stretch! getting very excited for these ladies. Got to say the #2 is starting to make me reconsider to cull this pheno or not. might have no choice but to do another run. I'll make up my mind after my patients have tried out every pheno and give me feedback. Still a light yielder but i figure with my new Veg room I can make her yield a lot better.

dirk d

dirk d

Crystal Ship #6 Day 55
CS6
CS62
CS63
CS64

Crystal Ship #6 smells of watermelons lol Got to say i've been loving the smell on this girl. Haven't had a real good chance to smell the other phenos but they all smell great and watermelon is definitely a smell i want in my harem lol

dirk d

dirk d

Crystal Ship #5 Day 55
CS5
CS52
CS53
CS54
CS55
CS56

Crystal Ship #5 is making it hard to pick anyone except her lol Frost Level is Excellent and Smell is very nice as well. haven't really nailed down the smell yet. The yield on this girl is fantastic and so far is the leader. Would have to really get amazing feedback on one of the other girls to unseat this lady. She has it all imo. Yield, Smell, Color and Frost. just need the smoke report. Thanks for these gems Baba!

EVOKE

EVOKE

sickass grow Dirk loving those different phenos.. Watermelon damn curious to smell those nuggs.

dirk d

dirk d

sickass grow Dirk loving those different phenos.. Watermelon damn curious to smell those nuggs.
Thanks Evoke, appreciate it man. You know been trying to smell these girls more and got to say the #6 and the #5 are different smells. the #6 is more watermelon and the #5 is something else. I'll nail it down after the cure.

dirk d

dirk d

Crystal Ship #5 Flower Day 62
CS5
CS52
CS53
CS54
CS55

The #5 is so far my favorite. it's just such a massive yielder that its hard to choose anyone else lol. Tomorrow is harvest day. Thanks for letting me run these Baba! they looking fing DANK. lol people are going to go nuts over these..

Top Bottom