1st Time LED Hydro Grow w/ Nirvana Seeds Northern Lights Autoflowering

• Thread starter ReadySetGrowD9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
whitelion

whitelion

Thanks bro..... what do you have growin??

RSGD9

Northern Lights Feminized seed from Nirvana! 120 watt led ufo with fox farm soil, fox farm liquid trio, and Im going to finish off with Humboldt Gravity! Im trying to get to the store to pick up some black strap molasses also! I think Im couple days behind you in flowering!

R

ReadySetGrowD9

o yea we talked about that duh im a stoner lol...... how are they doin/ do u have a grow goin??

whitelion

whitelion

o yea we talked about that duh im a stoner lol...... how are they doin/ do u have a grow goin??

Its all good! There looking really good! I wished I would have used just a little bit smaller container thou to keep it a little shorter (always next time)! My tent is about maxed out w/light! There are some new pics in my gallery, Ill be adding more as it progresses!:anim_44:

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Day 24

got camera happy so i thought i would share lol.....

Also should i be worried about the small amount of burn on the tips of the leaves??

1day24JPG
2day24
3day24
4day24
5day24
6day24
7day24
8day24
R

ReadySetGrowD9

thats wut i was thinking since everything else looks so good a little bit of burn on the tips dont bother me i just hope it dosent get any worse :-/

S

Sense I. Milla

Ya thats a little nute burnage... no biggie tho.

But dauum those 5 ladies are getting OLD, FAT, smelly, and hairy! Jus' the way I like 'em!

Mine are about 1 week behind yours, so we should harvest around the same time.:harvest:

Nice Job bro.:nod

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Some people like that exact amount of tip burn. It means they have the nutes hovering right around full throttle. You don't really know if you maxed the strain out unless you see some tip burn. They can look perfect and you can check ppm's all you want but you would not really know. Tip burn tells you you are just over the edge a bit but not detrimental. Maximum buddage.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

HELL YA BRO!!!! thats how i like em too.... they are really starting to smell now, i can only describe the smell as dog shit with coffee beans :)

Thanks Tobor im glad there doin what there supposed to be for once lol.... To be Honest i got lucky with that bc i had no choice but to switch there nutes to the FoxFarm 3 Part bc i ran out of the GH 3 part... i didnt know what was gunna happen but now im stoked :party0042:

S

Sense I. Milla

Dog shit w/ coffee beans??? Nice combo!

:) Some real skunky NL eh?

whitelion

whitelion

If yours are looking like mine, then there starting to get stinky :talking ! Cant wait for the update bro !

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Day 30 12/12

Here some pics from last night/this morning.....

Day301
Day302
IMG 1778
IMG 1783
IMG 1785
IMG 1788
IMG 1787
IMG 1786
IMG 1790
IMG 1780
R

Radio_Dread

Dog shit w/ coffee beans??? Nice combo!

:) Some real skunky NL eh?

yeah that sounds weird to me too. every time i have run NL, it had a sweeter citrus smell, with skunky undertones thanks for sharing tho.

RD:harvest:

R

ReadySetGrowD9

yeah that sounds weird to me too. every time i have run NL, it had a sweeter citrus smell, with skunky undertones thanks for sharing tho.

RD:harvest:

thats the smell i was looking for but these girls didnt do that yet lol... since these girls didnt autoflower like they were supposed to im not really 100% sure they are even NL now but we shall see in a couple weeks when i get her the AX LOL

S

Sense I. Milla

Sick man! Can't wait to harvest around the same time as you!

R

Radio_Dread

yeah dude im sure it will be good bud either way. happy harvests. let us know how she taste

RD

R

ReadySetGrowD9

yeah dude im sure it will be good bud either way. happy harvests. let us know how she taste

RD

Yea it will definatly be dank i just wish it was what i paid for lol..... Im goin to post pics all the way to the smoke report so you will def get to check it out :)

RSGD9

devious d

devious d

hey whats up bro, i love northern and that extra growth turned them into nice little bushes, and with LED as well impressive grow amigo. some of my seed grown cheese has started autoing just when its not wanted cuttings not getting enough light IRONY!!!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
They should be looking even fatter now. It has been 14 days since the last pics. Not complaining. Just saying. I bet there is a big difference in bud size in the last 2 weeks.

Looking good Ready!

Top Bottom