2 1/2 gallon pots and I have to water them every day

• Thread starter JimfromA2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JimfromA2

JimfromA2

I pinched a bud off a couple days ago to inspect with the mic. I let it dry and found this seed. This strain herms easily. I have always had an issue with this strain

20240327 051404
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
I pinched a bud off a couple days ago to inspect with the mic. I let it dry and found this seed. This strain herms easily. I have always had an issue with this strain
I would avoid those then, but 1 seed isn't terrible, at least it isn't loaded with them.

G

GreenNotYellow

Now which stain again?

A

alpha.ganjaguy

likely from the stress of almost becoming root bound and then up-potting one week into flower, if it's just a few seeds that's really not bad at all

JimfromA2

JimfromA2

By the way, I have grown plants from the seeds I get and most of those plants were seedless.

JimfromA2

JimfromA2

I pinched off some more buds. This stuff is right where I like it. Still giving it until Monday. These flowers smell like candy. Very sweet smelling. 🤩

S

SamSquatch

This is the first time I have grown in 2 1/2 gallon posts. I check the soil moisture and I have to water them every day or they are wilting. Next time I am using 5 gallons. I am 3 days away from going to bloom. Does this sound normal?
I use 7 gal. fabric pots and only need to water once or twice a week.

JimfromA2

JimfromA2

I looked at the trichs today and they are perfect. I now have 7 of them hanging in the tent for the next 2 weeks. I have my fans moving air in the tent (not on them directly) I have the fans clipped under them oscillating.

JimfromA2

JimfromA2

The humidity in the grow tent has been running at about 48%. I have two fans in the tent circulating air. I turned them down to 1. The plants were harvested on Saturday, they are still wet to the touch, which is good. I don't want them to dry too fast. It smells like hay right now, which it should. So, I turned down the fans and if that does not raise the humidity, I will lower the exhaust fan speed.

JimfromA2

JimfromA2

Checked them today they are getting there but not yet. I am going to check them every other day. I pinched a small lower bud from each one and checked the trichomes. They were dry enough to roll a joint. It is more potent than any I have grown before. I should get about 12 oz. That should last a while.

JimfromA2

JimfromA2

Trim prison begins today. I did one of the clones and got 45 grams. Very small plant but it was free to grow so.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Can't believe that they are almost ready. I started this group on October 1st. Three of these are clones from the oldest plant. It is tough trying to germinate seeds without a seed mat in the cold months. This is a picture of them today. 1 week to harvest. I also have 2 of these in a 2x4 tent.
You can germinate them in the tent if using the toilet tissue method
It’s what I do I put them in a plastic container wrap a towel around to make sure it’s dark and put them in a warm part of the tent ⛺

Looks like your in for a real nice harvest 🙂

Top Bottom