2 Oz Per Plant?

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

View attachment 766836 COBS == Chip on board LEDs. Currently running 900watts of Cree 3590s. 300 watts per frame. I get "close" to a gram per watt but not quite. I think I should be able to pull 1.5 grams per watt although I heard claims of 2 grams per watt and have seen "claims" of better than that. I'm still a dirt farmer and I might do better with hydro but dirt is easy. Seed catalog descriptions tend to be overly inflated in everything from yield to potency to taste as well as lineage. If you plant 10 beans of the same strain I seem to get lots of variations in phenotypes. I also think that one grower can produce 30% THC while most can't hit the advertised %. Far to many strains out there that are not solid. Rarely do you get 10 phenos that are all the same. A monkey can cross two varieties but getting solid dependable phenos out of a strain is admirable and rare breeding.
Where'd you steal the picture? Your doing big things like that and your hanging around pot forums? Hmmmm

Planter01

Planter01

Yeah buddy. You got me. That pic is 6 or 7 months old. "Big things like that"? Your running twice as many watts as me even though they are outdated. I've only got a little space. Basically 4x5x14ft. I am hoping to add another 300 watts but I've started my current run without them. The frames are DIY but I'm in the process of building new frames cause I think I can effectively cover more space with the same number of lights. Time will tell. Good luck.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Just fyi..
Dont add that scruff to your final weight.
If aint good enuf for dispensary, then it dont get counted..
With that said a few of you will see increased yield if you start lollipoping.
At least from the pics i saw.
Emulate midwest tokers...
Chop that shit off..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I just started my week to 2 week final flush on these girls, 2 X 1000 watt lights and 10 years plus under my belt and I doubt I'll get 30 zips per light. These plants never seen one stressful day or a discolored leaf in flower either and their heavy yielding strains.
Oh ya.. Loliipoping could be your best friend... Your gonna get arthritis at this rate!!!

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Just fyi..
Dont add that scruff to your final weight.
If aint good enuf for dispensary, then it dont get counted..
With that said a few of you will see increased yield if you start lollipoping.
At least from the pics i saw.
Emulate midwest tokers...
Chop that shit off..
Not much larf in these
DSCN0677

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Naw..
Materfact your gonna help me get that in my 1/2 pots dtw...
My question fpr you is, how much space do you need for each plant so that the lowers mature like the very top?
Lets use 4x4 for example. With your tech what is the number you would stick in there..
Lastly what light u using.. Im sry i forgot homie.. And sorry if ive asked that more than twice..

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Naw..
My question fpr you is, how much space do you need for each plant so that the lowers mature like the very top?
Lets use 4x4 for example. With your tech what is the number you would stick in there..
Lastly what light u using.. Im sry i forgot homie.. And sorry if ive asked that more than twice..
Those were grown in a 4x4x7, 600 watts HPS in a viper hood with the glass removed. 12-9 lt. pots in the 4x4. strain is Dr. Greenthumbs G-13. Took about a year in my garden to adapt to the single cola dominate plants.
DSCN0675

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Naw..
1 gal or 2 gal or did you mean 1/2 gallon?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Those were grown in a 4x4x7, 600 watts HPS in a viper hood with the glass removed. 12-9 lt. pots in the 4x4. strain is Dr. Greenthumbs G-13. Took about a year in my garden to adapt to the single cola dominate plants. View attachment 767129
took a year in your garden to adapt? Oh hell with that..
I just thought you was trimming the lowers branches and shooting the clones straight in to flower. This was just for my teaser tent... I just wanted to see 36 of them plants in a 4x4, but I doubt being that close, I would get full maturation all the way down, esp with just a 600..
You having them spread out, allows for you to have growth all the way down, but at what costs to canopy? Its deff a give and take situation..

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

took a year in your garden to adapt? Oh hell with that..
I just thought you was trimming the lowers branches and shooting the clones straight in to flower. This was just for my teaser tent... I just wanted to see 36 of them plants in a 4x4, but I doubt being that close, I would get full maturation all the way down, esp with just a 600..
You having them spread out, allows for you to have growth all the way down, but at what costs to canopy? Its deff a give and take situation..
36 in 1/2 gal in the 4x4 would work, fed a couple of times a day. I say cram them in there and try.
One of my veg boxes.
DSCN0740

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

36 in 1/2 gal in the 4x4 would work, fed a couple of times a day. I say cram them in there and try.
One of my veg boxes.
View attachment 767438
I would and I might try this summer. just got to decide if im gonna pheno hunt or do some breeding, in that tent.. decisions decisions lol

I love this new cookie glue I got, and now I want to breed it with something and see if I can find any needles in a haystack...

mcaveman

mcaveman

Hit 31.5 ounces on 5 blue dreams in the 4x4, I see why everyone loves this strain

brazel

brazel

One of my veg boxes.
View attachment 767438
You're plants are over crowded. You are lost between different styles, it seems correct to utilize aspects from different grows together but you're actually hurting your harvest.
I could be wrong, if I am please tell the benefits you receive from the above pic
Cheers bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom