2 Oz Per Plant?

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MidwestToker

MidwestToker

You're plants are over crowded. You are lost between different styles, it seems correct to utilize aspects from different grows together but you're actually hurting your harvest.
I could be wrong, if I am please tell the benefits you receive from the above pic
Cheers bro
Efficient use of lighting. Those are vegging not flowering.

Tejashidrow

Tejashidrow

2 lbs per light is just a benchmark
Ie something to strive for.
And that benchmark is very strain specific.
There are a lot of other variables besides lighting that help one reach or get close to that benchmark.

I veg 3-6 weeks ( depending on strain)
And get consistent 2+ ounces per plant.
I had to grow a bunch of strains out to find the ones that grows the best in the specific space (and variables) I got.
Ohhh did I mention I scrog???

Happy Farming

brazel

brazel

2 lbs per light is just a benchmark
Ie something to strive for.
And that benchmark is very strain specific.
There are a lot of other variables besides lighting that help one reach or get close to that benchmark.
that being said, would your first sentence be wrong? What's a light?
"2lb per a light but light and lots of other variables matter"

I had to grow a bunch of strains out to find the ones that grows the best in the specific space (and variables) I got.
To grow a plant that's best for what you have... or to grow a plant the best for what you have?

Scrog would be the latter, correct?

Just something's to think about

C

closetgrow69

A light would be a generic 1000w I’m pretty sure. So just under 1GPW

Edit - doesn’t have to be 1000w necessarily. Just how much yield per 1000w. I believe..

Hopefully this little shrub stuffed into a cabinet can get 2oz. All light/uv burned and beat to hell and herm’ed out. lol

C386041A 50A3 4315 B8AD BAA4D131D635
Last edited:
Top Bottom