20 gal nursery pot coco grow 10k watts...grapefruit diesel and day wreck diesel

• Thread starter UCtheOceanState
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UCtheOceanState

Looking for thoughts....will post pics tomorrow....I have been doing under current for about a yr and a half....good numbers with it just looking for a change, I have seen my friends kill it in coco so I figured I should give it a shot....bought 24 nursery pots (20gal) got 10k watts, raptor reflectors, dual arc bulbs, 2 tons of ac pumping through 2 mini splits, co2 burner and completely sealed room...like I said I have never done coco and I was just looking for some input...putting up pics first thing in am

U

UCtheOceanState

ummmm...quick question...how do u post pics on a thread lol

pura

pura

Looking forward to see those daywreckers, should perform really well in coco.

If you need help posting pictures

U

UCtheOceanState

i have tried to post pics about 4 different time today...every time i try it says the upload failed..????

U

UCtheOceanState

is there any other way to do this besides going into the advanced options??

N

norm

probably need to resize your photos, it can be a bitch!

one thing id say about coco, keep it moist all the time, feed till good run off, and you can get away with smaller pot size. growing 18oz plants in a 3 or 4 gallon pot isnt unusual.

Id go with botanicare 5kg blocks and feed with canna coco AB and calmag+. done.

its a great medium

U

UCtheOceanState

not sure im not too compuer savy...its a 2011 imac, i just followed the instructions that are in the link that Pura posted earlier today...i took like 80 pics today that i cant upload

U

UCtheOceanState

i only fill the pots to the 10-11 gal. marker and use the rim of the pot as a support ring, i trim everything from the top of the pot to the top of the coco off, and put chicken wire cages around the buckets like 6 inches off the sides all around, thats the plan anyway

U

UCtheOceanState

i cant even upload anything to my member gallery either, its says the pic has succesfully uploaded but it doesnt appear in my gallery

U

UCtheOceanState

the name of this thread needs to be "how to post pics if you have no idea how to use a forum or computer" lol

S

SofaKingHigh

Try invalid.com as a host.

Im curious why you're jumping off the UC wagon after it working for a while. I did the UC to coco switch and have been scratching the ol' noggin' since wondering why.

U

UCtheOceanState

i run 4 different uc gardens with other patients, friends and another of mine (have pics of that i wanna put up too lol), just all i have been growing with UC for a long time, i just like to try new things, a friend told me that if i try coco he would run the under current that i took down at another spot that he has soil at right now, he wants to try UC i want to try coco, im not dogging the UC at all, it is a great system that i love to use, im just a real hands on kinda guy, i like to water by hand and be able to take the plants out of the room without a huge hassle, i expierment alot and i havent had the convienience of being able to run comparison tests or different things with different plants in a while because of the UC.

U

UCtheOceanState

hey thanx for the pic hosting site i uploaded them now what do i do to
make the appear on the thread?

S

SofaKingHigh

There's an icon of a mountain range next to the globe icon when entering your text here. Copy the direct link ending in .jpg from the sidebar on invalid.com and paste it in the dialog box that pops up to insert an image.

I understand where you're coming from in regards to hands on and experimenting.

U

UCtheOceanState

im going to figure out how to use this hosting site better to describe what is going on in each pic better for my next posts and updates

S

SofaKingHigh

The link works at least.

Looks like that room is crammed with lights. Should be rock and roll!

Latest posts

Top Bottom