20 gal nursery pot coco grow 10k watts...grapefruit diesel and day wreck diesel

• Thread starter UCtheOceanState
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UCtheOceanState

Btw wtf is up with loading pics onto this site, I can't make it happen for some reason, I'm going to have my next door neighbor gimme a quick tutorial today and give it a shot again, if that doesn't work I'm going to have to share them the same way I have been, cheech sent me a good link but that won't work either

L

lightit

garden looks great but i agree it looks like its gonna be a garden with some really dense foliage. yield should be nice as long as light penetration to bottom branches isnt an issue- im sure at this point you have your pruning techniques down.

U

UCtheOceanState

ya this isnt my first rodeo lol....i like the 20 gals with promix, so i figure they will do the same thing for me here with coco:banana1sv6:

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

I'm looking for these kind of thoughts....lol....this is my first coco run, I have never done anything but uc and pro mix gardens, when I did pro mix I always used the 20 gals and 1000 watts per plant, so naturally I resorted to what I knew worked (20gals).... It's ok next time I'm going to use more light (verts and raptors together) and use 15 gals....any other thoughts on anything before it's too late would be appreciated lol

I suspect that if you spent the money getting and useing a UC system you already know how to grow. So you will probably want specific coco info. There are a lot of people that can help on here. I can answer some of your questions/concerns as well.

"before it's too late"
How far along in this grow are you?
are you subject to a specific number of plants under your MMJ states laws?
What is your EC level? coco seems to like to hold onto salts and build up.

U

UCtheOceanState

I suspect that if you spent the money getting and useing a UC system you already know how to grow. So you will probably want specific coco info. There are a lot of people that can help on here. I can answer some of your questions/concerns as well.

"before it's too late"
How far along in this grow are you?
are you subject to a specific number of plants under your MMJ states laws?
What is your EC level? coco seems to like to hold onto salts and build up.

I am about 2 weeks right out of the cloner, yes i am subject to MMJ laws, we are allowed 12veg/12flower for every card in the household unless you have additional caregiver cards which i do, i run 24 in the coco room, (12 mine-12 my girlfriends), and i have a UC room with 16, 13 gals, and a UC tent with 8, 8 gals, and i have a mother/veg room with 8 plants, i technically can have more plants but im not really sure because of the very very grey laws round here, my ppm are @ 650, my mix is all orgainic and i run it very high though, have ran it in the UC at 2250 ppm on the 700 scale durring flower, 1650 during veg, the nutes i use do not build up salt AT ALL, i have been using this stuff for a yr and a half and have yet to see any build up anywhere, i have spoken to the rep for this company many times and he says that there is no need to even flush with these nutes, of course i ignore that.....anywho heres some more pics, btw i had to lift up the plants because i did not feel like moving all the plants out of the room and puling out the ladder to lower

Latest posts

Top Bottom