20 gal nursery pot coco grow 10k watts...grapefruit diesel and day wreck diesel

• Thread starter UCtheOceanState
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UCtheOceanState

ya i usually do 1000 watts per plant, this is the first time in a while that i am sharing each light with more than one, im hoping if i keep the plants short enough i can squeeze some cages around them, the daywrecks are giant fucking shrubs usually

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
You can export image to your desktop. When you do this it gives you the option to resize the image. Use medium. Then just upload the image from your desktop. Your setup looks good. Keep posting. Im interested in your nute schedule.

U

UCtheOceanState

Tomorow I am transplanting the clones in to the coco pots, im starting off with RO water, cal mag, Euro A and B, Roots Excell., Superthrive for the first 2 weeks of veg, ill post pics tomorow after i transplant, might not get them up until after thanksgiving due to possible turkey overdose...

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
if the pics are to big they wont upload. think its a meg per pic

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Hope you get picture upload sorted out brah! Those Picts in the link look great... Definitely downsize and try to upload about 6 at a time to an album in your gallery and then insert into your posts from there... I have a MacBook Pro and had to create a photo resizer using Automator to make things easier for me. Anyways, keep up the great work in the UC and good luck on the coco... :cool

U

UCtheOceanState

ok so the clones are transplanted into the 20 gal coco pots, everything is taking nicely, awesome growth per day, i started off with 3k watts and added a light every day until they are all on, now i am happy to say i have all10k watts running and the plants look wonderful, the nute mix is agricultural organics yellow bottle, "euro a+b". this shit is absolutely the best nutes i have ever used, i use the whole line minus the cal mag,
(which is botanicare), and i use roots excell. instead of the yellow bottle roots...
the i make up a small 40 gal rez as follows:
40gal of R/O
euro a+b= 80ml each
40ml roots excellurator
20ml sea minerals (yellow bottle)
80ml humate (yellow bottles)
100ml seafuel (yellow bottles)
100ml of seaweed (yellow bottles)
220ml calmag (botanicare)
10ml superthrive

ph comes out to 5.7 and 650 ppm every time

still cant get pic to upload thru thcfarmer so i posted them here:
http://invalid.com/Km7tl,s5ACA,fXhFB,7w1xB,511Jw,CItUl,ewrZ3,P0kOF#7

U

UCtheOceanState

undercurrent pics anyone lol
http://invalid.com/4tTmO,dto2B,OXZm...YAz,amKsd,S4gy6,EUFkL,aRgsC,Aq37B,89itT,7UmFp

B

beantownbeans

nice room dude, im working in coco right now too, i have been using the canna coir with canna a+b, r/o water and general hydroponics new root stuff, seems to work good so far only in day 15 in veg, i have never done coco before this

hiboy

hiboy

My girl does the pics for me. I go to advanced, then that paper clip above the text window. Hit browse, and click on ur pic. If it says upload failed, most likely ur pics is too big. Just asked her how she does it. She downloads pic to desktop, and then open it on your desktop, and our computer says fix it and she clicks on crop photo and reduces the size. Normally it works everytime.
good luck bro
h

C

cheech

They look great and you keep a nice clean room. I hope the small clones in the 5 gallons or so of coco you have in the 10 gallon containers isn't too much of a problem. I always have bad results transplanting from 1 gallon to 5. Have better results going to 2.5, plus then you don't have to put on so many lights since the containers can be tightly packed together.

How was the install on that split ac I thought I saw in one of your first pics?

Oh, and http://www.picresize.com/ single or multiple, 50 percent, resize, download, whalaa.

U

UCtheOceanState

the pots are 20 gal, and they have 15 gal of coco in them, when i used to do soil i used to use 20 gals and fill to 15, put the clones in and never had any problems, i just water around the plants roots, not the whole pot, as you can probably tell from the pics, i never had any problems....this batch looks great so far, transplanting always slows everything down so i usually go from clone to the big pots as for the mini-splits they install very easily, they work great in sealed rooms, mine have dehumidifier built in so i just got a toughbox and put it in the corner of the room under the stairs with a hose from each mini draining into, then ut a sump pump with a float inside and ran the pump drain right into the sink....thanx for the link cheech im posting mad pics today thanx to u!!!! that site is great

U

UCtheOceanState

btw i fill the pots to the 15 gal mark and not the 20 gal because i use the rim of the pot as support for branches

B

beantownbeans

ive heard of the yellow bottle stuff, i dont think anyone where i live sells it, everyone in the forums elsewhere and on here speaks highly of it though, id love to give it a try someday

U

UCtheOceanState

ok so i pinched all the tops today, everything is looking great, the plants have doubled in a week i am currently running three out of 10 lights, not alot of action yet but i will post up new pics in about 5-7 days once they have something to look at, thanx everyone for tunning in

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

damn i really thought i would get some input...

What kind of input are you looking for?
Can I ask why you go with such large plants(1-2 per 1000watts) over more, but smaller ones? I use 3 gallon smart pots,veg 4-5 weeks. Have 6-8 plants(4 person grow..officer) under each 1000watt(magnum xxl 6" reflectors), and still have wasted bottom growth. Thats why I am asking about the larger plants.

U

UCtheOceanState

What kind of input are you looking for?
Can I ask why you go with such large plants(1-2 per 1000watts) over more, but smaller ones? I use 3 gallon smart pots,veg 4-5 weeks. Have 6-8 plants(4 person grow..officer) under each 1000watt(magnum xxl 6" reflectors), and still have wasted bottom growth. Thats why I am asking about the larger plants.

I'm looking for these kind of thoughts....lol....this is my first coco run, I have never done anything but uc and pro mix gardens, when I did pro mix I always used the 20 gals and 1000 watts per plant, so naturally I resorted to what I knew worked (20gals).... It's ok next time I'm going to use more light (verts and raptors together) and use 15 gals....any other thoughts on anything before it's too late would be appreciated lol

Top Bottom