20 light, 25 plant, Screen of Green

• Thread starter BC farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BC farmer

BC farmer

Great work BC Farmer,
What ceiling height do you have? Would you go higher if you could?

Ten feet Tony.
If we had higher ceilings we would keep the stems shorter and start training earlier. We would need to raise our troughs in order for our legs to fit underneath though and be able to properly maintain, therefor needing a higher ceiling:). Super baked right now, hope that made sense, lol!

A

aleiterful

whats the startup cash look like for a room like this? this is unbelievable

BC farmer

BC farmer

Four weeks in,five to go. RH is hovering around 65 which is a bit on the high side, hoping to get it down with a couple small adjustments done today.
RA are under control, leave drop has been been reduced, a combination of Nematodes and Capulators Bennies seem to have helped a lot. More white roots sticking through the fabric now.
Every plant has been getting approximately 5 gallons of feed, feed/ water every two to three days.

We are at the very early stages of building an other facility, pretty much identical and from scratch, so the uploads on this one will be sporadic. Nevertheless here a few pics from today, thank you again all for the support, positive vibes and ongoing interest.:)

P9200001

P9200002

P9200004

P9200006

P9200007

P9200008

Tony69

Tony69

What changes will you be making between this room and your new room? What strain are you running? How many weeks are you vegging?
Thanks.

G

greengaint17

Hey BCFarmer just wanna ask you where did you buy your humidifer from?
Did you buy it local in BC?

BC farmer

BC farmer

We are about three to four weeks out now. All is looking good. RH at night still to high. Trying to get another dehu in there asap.
Photos this week!

Wow.. that screen is full. Great job!

Hey brother... did you pin point where you got the RA from?

Thanks and keep up the good work. My scrog is coming soon.

We haven't pinpointed it. Could be the soil, Coco, hard to say. Keep us posted on your scrog. Would love
to see it.

Hey BCFarmer just wanna ask you where did you buy your humidifer from?
Did you buy it local in BC?
We bought it through farmtech.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Wow just insanity my friend those are some beautiful rooms you have running and did you ever fill them out with amazing buds...love the style of setup you got going for easy access to the plants so cool....congrats on the successful harvest and really looking forward to seeing the current room fill in!!!!

mad props bro!

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Thanks brother. Our collective had ran out of money and we needed to find another sponsor. As disabled vets it is a little hard on us but we are ready and motivated. Thanks for this grow brother as this offered me and my brothers some great ideas. I will be doing a full journal.

Thanks for the motivation as sometimes my PTSD get the best of me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom