20 light, 25 plant, Screen of Green

• Thread starter BC farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

Looks like some one took note on filling those Nets up! Did not get a chance to read any post really. However in one of the pictures with the ZigZags. Looks like the Stock is Shinny in one area. Why is that?

The humidifier looks like a decent unit. I never had to worry about it personally much. The Dehumidifier looks killer! Make sure since it has Digital settings, that it auto restarts when power gos out. Unless your the type of guy that checks your girls all the time. I like to walk away for a week at time here.

Light are lights. What you do for Veg, mixing MH and HPS is what I do for my Bloom. For my Veg I just use MH only. You give me ideas to be lazy for my next room to build to just have half and half from start to finish! Or we should not say lazy...more efficient!

BC farmer

BC farmer

Stunning work BC farmer! Any possibility of blessing us with some lights out bling?

Shady, here some final pics for you my friend:) We have passed the nine week mark and stripped most fan leaves. Ready for chop.
PA260021

Mighty Mite.
PA260023

PA260024

PA260025

PA260026

Lights just came on
PA260027

PA260005

PA260009

PA260012

PA260014

PA260015

PA260018

PA260019

PA260020

PA260001
PA260003
BC farmer

BC farmer

Thanks man. Still not where we should be but its a work in progress.
Next run 5 more lights (600w) and possibly implementing light movers.
We are also not able to get the RH to desirable range despite the big new dri-zair. Its an improvement though. Would like to see the RH drop to 30 for the last two weeks, to get that frost build up maximized.
All of that that will hopefully give us the results, triple knock on wood;)

F

fuzzy

Your sure not gonna have much larf or popcorn are you.Awesome job BC!Cant wait to see what you have coming up next,peace,fuzzy

purpleberry

purpleberry

Looks killer, I have to make my scrog look more like yours now, I leave to much caps between my screens. LOL
I have been playing with a mover, and have figured out it just isnt worth it unless your limited on amps but not space. Ive done side by side multipe lights, same strain 2x now. I did %50 more sqft and got %10-15 increase with smaller nugs under the mover. Basiclly about 22zips no mover vs 24-25 with the mover. Just isnt worth it for me when I can just add lights. If your maxed out on amps and need to cover some sqft, it can be worth it. f you need a big mover the ones on ebay are very nice, I can hang my self 200lbs from it and it moves no problem. You could run your whole room on one motor, pulling a track for each row.

P

paulycali

Very nice indeed! Diggin that setup for sure

I used to get a bunch of that mighty mite back home. Pretty good smoke for sure

Looks like all that hard work has payed off. Congrats :)

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

Hi Everyone,

We are about two weeks away from planting stage and thought I start the thread to show the progress.
We will be growing a Srog with 25 plants in 5 troughs which we are about to finish. Medium will be Coco+Perlite for three of them and Pro-Mix+amendments for the other two.

Here is what's inside;

20x600W digital ballasts

5 Ton AC split unit with built in UV light, humidity control and heat.

Dehumidifier

CO2

RO Water with UV

Food will be GH
NOT FUCKING A ROUND

BCrocker

BCrocker

Good stuff!

What size are the frames for the fencing/trellis? Is it fencing? If so, where from? Looks like we are in the same area.

F

fuzzy

Same screen i use.You can get it at home depot or lowes in the US.They have different sizes.peace,fuzzy

Latest posts

Top Bottom