This was taken the lights just came on.

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4

green bastard

green bastard

tanks bro keep doin what your doin man before its all gone dreadin april 1st to come...not gonna stop growin like anyone but its alot easier now not having to worry if the pigs are commin and hackin dowmn my girls(im a med paitent)....hopefully it dont go ahead though!

B

Burned Haze

@BC farmer Have you ever ran Texada time warp?

I've been growing that from next Gen for almost 4 year's in my stable list and I must say: A+ Bag appeal , Environment & Pest control/resistance indoors & outdoors.

-BH

BC farmer

BC farmer

@BC farmer Have you ever ran Texada time warp?

I've been growing that from next Gen for almost 4 year's in my stable list and I must say: A+ Bag appeal , Environment & Pest control/resistance indoors & outdoors.

-BH
Yeah man, way back we did outdoors. Haven't seen it indoors though. Do you have a pic of that? Curious to see. Texada Island is a great place, spent a lot of time there, good people..

B

Burned Haze

@ bc farmer I will post some pics when I get some time of flowering and cured stuff :)

Are you running custom made rail or just a light rail 5 ? It makes me sad I spent all that cash on 3.5's (5 of em) with add-a-light's

BC farmer

BC farmer

Veg done, scrogging begins..
We have done things a little different this time. Instead of training the branches on the screens as they grow, we left them growing tall and when ready, slapped them down on the screen (well gently laid the ladies down;))
Much less labor intensive easier and less stress on the girls.
Here are the pics.

Photo 3
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 1
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 1
Photo 3
Photo 5

Photo 3
derelict

derelict

Seeing the full scale of this room, coupled with how good every single one of those plants looks....leaves me a little breathless. Really all I have to say is WOW WOW WOW!!!

B

Burned Haze

@BC farmer Is that a custom made light rail or the brand and gen 5?

AllDay

AllDay

How big is the main panel for this grow? Apologies if this has been answered. How do I search a thread?

Top Bottom