20 light, 25 plant, Screen of Green

• Thread starter BC farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BC farmer

BC farmer

Hey great work man, great thread, Im running a similar set up for a room, I am shopping for an AC, wanted to know the make/model of yours? Fully ducted system is sick and seems like it might have better long term effect than putting a few ductless systems. If you have any advice on the best AC units for 12-20 light rooms it would go a long way. Thanks a lot for sharing, much appreciated

We bought the Excel Air plug in and go unit which puts out 60,000BTU's but have head leaks somewhere from day one. They shipped us a coil and gauges to adjust the pressure inside the line. After they helped us over the phone we shipped it back and had to do this two more times. If we had to buy another one, it wouldn't be excel . Sorry probably not the answer you wanted but not really familiar with other AC units.

Charizard

Charizard

Excel Air sounds like what I was trying to avoid, thanks for the input.
Carrier comfort maker looks great, I was also looking at Goodman, definitely gonna be one of those two I think. Thanks

BC farmer

BC farmer

Another round of Rockstar. Ladies are in, props to my partner for doing most of the work while I had to commit to another venture.
We raised the screens and light rails by 3" by cutting 8" blocks and mounting them to the 2x4's. (last photo)
Screens are on now and we will update as we go along.

Happy labor day weekend to all Canadians out there!

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4

A

advanced396

Don't by
Excel Air sounds like what I was trying to avoid, thanks for the input.
Carrier comfort maker looks great, I was also looking at Goodman, definitely gonna be one of those two I think. Thanks

Don't by a the new GoodMan, the coil on the out side condenser leak freon stay with comfort maker or Rheem. The old Goodman were built much better. The comfort maker has 10 year warranty on parts.

BC farmer

BC farmer

This round is coming along well. Since the stretch is now done the mixed spectrum has been replaced by only HPS's. RH sitting between 45% and 55% and working our way down gradually.
Thought we upload some pics.
Enjoy..:-)

IMG 1209

And a couple weeks later..

IMG 2624

IMG 2625

IMG 2626

Here is one of our new tenants..
IMG 3082

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

if i were another grow room, i would be sexually attracted to this one.
Hi Everyone,

We are about two weeks away from planting stage and thought I start the thread to show the progress.
We will be growing a Srog with 25 plants in 5 troughs which we are about to finish. Medium will be Coco+Perlite for three of them and Pro-Mix+amendments for the other two.

Here is what's inside;

20x600W digital ballasts

5 Ton AC split unit with built in UV light, humidity control and heat.

Dehumidifier

CO2

RO Water with UV

Food will be GH

Latest posts

Top Bottom