20 light, 25 plant, Screen of Green

• Thread starter BC farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BC farmer

BC farmer

End result pics. The Rockstar has a great nose, burns super clean white ash and nice frost but not very dense due to the foxtailing that occured about three weeks in. New soil for next round, easing on Co2 especially during transition to flower and did not add worm castings. Hopefully one of these will do the trick. Aiming to blow the lid of this round.
Thanks to a sensible judge, medical patients like ourselfves can keep producing their own for the next few months until the constitutional argument will be heard in the Supreme Court of Canada. Hoping the momentum
continues. Sorry about the poor quality pictures. Promise to have better ones next time!

Photo 3
Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 1

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 2
5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

sweet updates been following for about a year and a half now, fyi i build your system, change the dimension a bit to fit the room. ran 12 600w with no name brand bulbs, after two month veg, nine week flwr cycle yielded around 4000 dried and cure beautiful chunky buds. AND forgot to mention the strain was OG sativa dominant. nute:maxi bloom, and kool bloom the dry stuff.

cons: cannot do this type of garden solo, it's so much work (if your a restless farmer type always fucken with this and that, you might like this setup, if you don't have at least 2 weeks to build the whole thing and then 2-3 hours a day to train your plants during veg and begining flwr. so many times this garden was growing out of control. what i mean to say is that once she takes root she is growing faster than you can trim her back. well that's what i feels like when you do it solo

pros: my highest yield yet, and the quality . . . . i didn't know until i chopped them down so many big and dense hidden buds in there. 70% were all suitible for the captains cupboard.

anyways just wanted to share my experience.

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

oh yeah, thanks man for all the helpful info and willingness to share. the the laws regard the geography outside of your area, plant count is a very real thing, more ppl will follow in your foot steps so they too can get there medicine.
sincerely from the other side of the pacific,
SS

BC farmer

BC farmer

Round #2 of Rockstar, here we go! Once again, crappy pics but they give you a good idea.
sweet updates been following for about a year and a half now, fyi i build your system, change the dimension a bit to fit the room. ran 12 600w with no name brand bulbs, after two month veg, nine week flwr cycle yielded around 4000 dried and cure beautiful chunky buds. AND forgot to mention the strain was OG sativa dominant. nute:maxi bloom, and kool bloom the dry stuff.

cons: cannot do this type of garden solo, it's so much work (if your a restless farmer type always fucken with this and that, you might like this setup, if you don't have at least 2 weeks to build the whole thing and then 2-3 hours a day to train your plants during veg and begining flwr. so many times this garden was growing out of control. what i mean to say is that once she takes root she is growing faster than you can trim her back. well that's what i feels like when you do it solo

pros: my highest yield yet, and the quality . . . . i didn't know until i chopped them down so many big and dense hidden buds in there. 70% were all suitible for the captains cupboard.
anyways just wanted to share my experience.

You nailed it, we are sharing all of your points made here..Glad you gave it a go and stoked it worked for you.

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4

grower4life

grower4life

Just check out this hole tread and BC ur set up is about the set up I've seen! Props! Luv this thread !

Charizard

Charizard

Hey great work man, great thread, Im running a similar set up for a room, I am shopping for an AC, wanted to know the make/model of yours? Fully ducted system is sick and seems like it might have better long term effect than putting a few ductless systems. If you have any advice on the best AC units for 12-20 light rooms it would go a long way. Thanks a lot for sharing, much appreciated

BC farmer

BC farmer

Hi Farmers,
Crop is done, some pics to follow. Applying Ozone as we speak after a thorough clean up and fabric replacement of the troughs.
Thank you for the comments which we will reply asap.
Photo 1

Fabric Replacement
Photo 2

Job Done!
Photo 3

New soil (Promix, Perlite, Coco)

Photo 4

Ozonation;-)
Photo 5

UV light inside the condenser of our AC and below Rockstar moments before chop..
Photo 1
Photo 1
Photo 2

Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 3
Top Bottom