20 light, 25 plant, Screen of Green

• Thread starter BC farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hort-hog

hort-hog

that canopy is driving me nuts! How do you get in there to change your bulbs once it’s time for 12/12? i won’t be able to sleep sound till you share your secret. FYI i’m stealing your design as well, after i saw the pic of the ocean of buds! you rock big socks!!! BC Farmer your garden is a rubik cube of a setup. do you mission impossible hover over the canopy to switch to HSP? are your screens flush from wall to wall or is there wiggle room? Sensei, any information would be appreciated.

Just to elaborate; screens are all tight to one another, but there is a 9" space between the the screen and the wall on either side. So when we need to access the canopy, the lights, or anything else, we roll them accordingly to gain an 18inch "access aisle". So we would roll each outer unit tight to the wall and shift the others to get the 18" where we need it:)

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

yo where’s the candy? what’s in the box?
Electric

squiggly

squiggly

We're both really excited about this run.

As y'all know, there's no such thing as a perfect run. But I think we're really gonna kill it this time.

Really want to shatter 2.5 per 1KW, or in metric, 1.14g per W.

Thanks for tuning in!

I think you got it man, those plants look extremely beast this time--and they filled those screens with a quickness.

Balls deep scrogging is right.

As a scrogger, even on the small scale, you guys really inspire me to do a better job. Can't say enough about this thread. I'd literally work in your garden for free--and I live probably 2K miles from where you are :)

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

We're both really excited about this run.

As y'all know, there's no such thing as a perfect run. But I think we're really gonna kill it this time.

Really want to shatter 2.5 per 1KW, or in metric, 1.14g per W.

Thanks for tuning in!

:woot: are the screens buckling under pressure?

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

In not one to hop on and say hot damn but I gotta give respect when it's due. You give us 4x1000 wt guys inspiration to step up and take it to the next step. Good shit man. Keep killin it.

How many pairs of trim scissors did you go through? Lol.

BC farmer

BC farmer

To all our fellow farmers (and anyone else for that matter); we reserve the rights to all/any of our designs, systems, or ideas on this website, to be used by us or by other members for personal production only.

In no way do we approve of the content in any of our posts, pictures, or text, to be used commercially or to to be marketed for financial gain. All rights reserved.
Thx

BC farmer

BC farmer

And back to the fun part:)
Caps bennies, full strength were introduced this week to seriously give our unwanted tenants a serious ass-whipping.. We mixed up a 50 G batch and are winning this battle we can safely say now. On Tuesday a different batch of nematodes will be watered in. Ladies are doing phenominal.

P1010186

Capulators Tea

P1010191

P1010192

P1010189
ttystikk

ttystikk

Congratulations, gentlemen! Yours is about the best tended and well dialed in op I've seen anywhere on the Farm. Hard work? Check. Attention to detail? Yep. Consistent routine? Uh huh...

The average cannabis plant should BE so lucky, lol!

squiggly

squiggly

Congratulations, gentlemen! Yours is about the best tended and well dialed in op I've seen anywhere on the Farm. Hard work? Check. Attention to detail? Yep. Consistent routine? Uh huh...

Second this. You guys have set the bar for the rest of us--there's no question.

I'd honestly say this is the most well dialed and controlled grow that I've seen anywhere on the internet. Amazing.

hort-hog

hort-hog

Second this. You guys have set the bar for the rest of us--there's no question.

I'd honestly say this is the most well dialed and controlled grow that I've seen anywhere on the internet. Amazing.

Wow, that's some high praise gentleman. I must admit though, we really are giving it our all this round. SERIOUS amount of hours being put in here, so it IS great to hear. Thank you.

Thx for uploading more eye candy BC;)

Top Bottom