• Thread starter BC farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Happy 2014

Sorry for the lack of news. We will be updating our thread with photos before months end. Unfortunately this will likely be our last round before we have to shut this place down due to changes within the laws of Canada. Maybe its time to move to our civilized southern neighbors..Congrats to all on that note,truly stoked for you!

On a separate note;
As many of you know its rare to have solid partners but after many years I found myself to be as lucky: Hort-Hog, much respect to you my friend!

On our screens we have The Rockstar now and did a small conventional (by lack of a better word)crop before of which I will upload a few pics as well.
Until soon.

medmans rockstar kush? I picked up a pack of those I will be looking forward to the pics. Sorry about the operation BC. I hope you move on to greener pastures!

BC farmer

BC farmer

medmans rockstar kush? I picked up a pack of those I will be looking forward to the pics. Sorry about the operation BC. I hope you move on to greener pastures!

Cap,
Not sure which Rockstar it is but here a few pics of the last crop. We did it conventional style (long story)
We are using your tea recipe for foliar and regular feeds and are now succesfully controlling thrips.

very nice....great to see you reppin Canada brother keep it rockin
Thanks brother.

Here is the Rockstar.

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

The following pics are the Rockstar in Veg.
Photo 1

The fine mist of the Humidifier which keeps the RH between 65 and 70%. We then re-use the RO water after
going/collecting through the AC unit. Ending up with distilled water
Photo 2

Transplanting
Photo 3

Photo 4

Training the ladies
Photo 5

Photo 1

And..Screens On!
Photo 3

To be continued..

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Can't wait to c u do ur thing again!

Confu

hort-hog

hort-hog

Nice pics brother. Love seeing that sh*t on the "big screen"!

Can't wait to update what they're looking like now!!

slumdog80

slumdog80

Looking beautiful as always.

If you get a second do think you share your humidity and temp
schedule week by week? Your VPD must be on point to get
that kind of girth.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Because thats the size room he needed when he made it. And after the first round we all wanted to see him triple it. There is some really stellar work going on here.

B

Burned Haze

Just sayin, I'm a full medical patient and I dont need that much weed lol 60 ballasts ? That's like $$ geez I couldn't imagine the light bill lol

Well If a honest working Caregiver wants to produce a good amount that's good in my books. Why even post those negative comments on here? No reason for that!

I love seeing a well done and properly-grown indoor garden. Prop's to you and subscribed!

BC farmer

BC farmer

Looking beautiful as always.

If you get a second do think you share your humidity and temp
schedule week by week? Your VPD must be on point to get
that kind of girth.

Hi Slumdog,

Veg= 60% to 70%, temps around 80F. For flower we stick with 40 to 60% RH and go as low as 30% towards the end.
Night time temps are close to daytime. Observe and spend lots of time with your plants and they will tell you what they need. Hope this helps .

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Just read a couple pages back, sorry to hear the bad news but you certainly outdid yourself on your gorgeous grow. Thanks for sharing and I hope to see another one of your grows in the future .

Top Bottom