20 light, 25 plant, Screen of Green

• Thread starter BC farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skuna Tuna

Skuna Tuna

yo yo yo, great work as usual glad to see they system is still up. I've been vegging for about a month now. when would be a good time to flip?

yo i would flip now and try to get them to stretch out and fill that trellis! looking good man, you really adapted BC farmer's style! good to see someone else build and use those troughs. This thread blew my mind awhile back, ive always dreamed of utilizing sqft like this! nice job guys!

B

Burned Haze

I must say this is my favorite diary to watch on here ! Please don't leave or stop ;)
cause you are rocking it !

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

yo i would flip now and try to get them to stretch out and fill that trellis! looking good man, you really adapted BC farmer's style! good to see someone else build and use those troughs. This thread blew my mind awhile back, ive always dreamed of utilizing sqft like this! nice job guys!

just trying to manipulate space like the brothers, it's definately a knock of version of the original.
i'm about to cut some of the fan leaves off, it's getting a bit too dense in some places. thoughts?

Dunge

Dunge

i'm about to cut some of the fan leaves off, it's getting a bit too dense in some places. thoughts?
My thought is that those big fans are the primary producers.
Now is when you want them doing what they do, making bigger plants.
In a month, when the fans are getting old and in the way, then maybe they need to go.
Looking great!

Another thought:
Prune some tables and not others.
I'm thinking the results might be obvious and compelling.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I really like this setup.

One thing I didn't see mentioned. Or, I forgot.

What type of watering system are you using? This isn't hand watered is it?

thabrain

thabrain

Hey BC those grows were very motivational and kickass just keep it going on thabay.. Have learned a lot here and loving it!! Keep it pimpin :cool:

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Wouldn't there be a way to automate the watering?
This setup really inspires me into doing this.
Sorry for the thread jack.

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

Wouldn't there be a way to automate the watering?
This setup really inspires me into doing this.
Sorry for the thread jack.

i did a water hose system type thing, and then went back to hand watering. just feels right imho

lollipopman

lollipopman

Thanks @BC farmer you have inspired me to scrog. I'm not a pro yet but liking the results so far..

BC farmer

BC farmer

Hi everyone,
Thank you for the killer comments and feedback. Love seeing the scrog being used to optimize your yields. Keep it up. We are about three to four weeks away from showing you a complete revamp and the catastrophic event that followed three weeks later in which I almost lost my life..; hence why the thread has been dormant for so long.

Top Bottom