2008 Gh Shows

• Thread starter Purkle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
So here is a spot for all to show there work. Keep it friendly and lets see some great pics.

2008 gh shows
2008 gh shows 2
2008 gh shows 3
2008 gh shows 4
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Nice little GH you got there bro!

Palm Tress in ya back garden now i gotta get me some of those :D

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
A few more of my lil GH and the "Black Curtain".

Life 044
Life 045
Life 055
Life 057
Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
hey man i use a dog kennel and black tarp too, funny seeing someone else doing the same thing.

what bloodline is that pit?

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

that's a bad ass green house.
the other night while I was laying in bed, I was thinking about making a green house like that one year. Dog kennel and cover.
And i like the fact that it works for you.:p

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
He, nice setup!

Do you use that CFL to extend the light cycle and prevent them from flowering? That's what a lot of growers have to do here in Brazil. One buddy has these sun powered rechargeable lights that turn on automatically when the sun sets.

Cool Greenhouse!

BC

O

Old Dreams

good work about greenhouse!! what kind of strain will be put to these greenhouse??

i'll follow that! ;)

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the response guys...... I will be posting sum pics up tomorrow for yall. Monsters!!:beer

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
How ya doing Purkle ? I can't wait to see your pix .

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is a little something great for 08!! Fingers crossed for a success.

Supercropped a few tall girls and weeded out the men. 1 nasty herm so far but I will keep my eye out for anyothers. Im runnin a couple chemdd which i heard tend to herm. Send me some good karma I need it this year!!

Purkle

Life 002
Life 005
Life 003
Life 009
Life 014
P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
SHIT!! Everything is seeded I think!! Just shoot me now! SOB!! MFN MFR!! Why me? I hate this!! Off to be pissed!!

O

ograskal

Hey purkle that sucks bro...what happened, did somethin herm on you ???...Hopefully not everything is seeded Bro...~ogr

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I think i had a herm in there that was missed during the pick. I dont know what to do? I think i should just keep em goin and see what happens. Every one i checked has had atleast one bean in it.

SOMEONE HELP!!! Im soooo sad..... What a waste of good meds. Its like all the plants are in seed making mode and not flower production.

Will the beans be hermie if a hermie pollinated it?

T

tuffgong69

hi purkle,what a damm shame..happened to me once indoors,seeded all nine of my baines..if its any consolation it was still really good weed,that was 5 years ago and friends still talk about how good it was!pain in the arse picking all the seeds out before you smoke it though.think i read something about the seeds likely to also herm if pollonated by one so i chucked them..let us know how the smoke was if you decide to keep..peace,tg:worried

O

ograskal

shit I would just let them finish unless you can throw more out there to finish on time...What strain was it that hermied on you and did you get rid of that hermie yet?...~ogr

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the uplifting words men but i am still so upset by this it makes me sick!

Tuffgong: I prolly keep em going just so i have something to get me through a couple months of winter but if the seeds are likely to herm also that they produce makes it even worse.

ograskal: I dont know if it was a Sensi Outdoor Pack or a white label mix. I remember the herm cause it was full of pretty flowers on top and the second half the plant was all male. It was a tranny!! It was hard to spot to the guy who culled the males. I was gone for a month and he thought he got em but I found it when i got back. What a shame.

Any advice anyone? I am desperate! Will the seeds be herm for sure?

T

tuffgong69

hi purkle,just had a look around the net and read about hermies..any female plants that are pollinated by a hermie(i hate that word)have a much greater chance of producing hermies..bad news eh? the only good thing it did say was if grown outdoors the stress factors are way lower which reduces the chances of it happening..hope this helps you decide:mmm cheers for the rep point by the way,my first,think im gonna have a party to celebrate..:cake,good luck,tg:)

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Anyone ever heard of a product called "Reverse" made by Dutch Masters?

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Coming along.......not too seeded. A couple here and a couple there. Nothing major after all. Whew!!

Top Bottom