2008 Gh Shows

• Thread starter Purkle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thats looking great purkle, you doing an awesome job on those, and love tha GH too bro. Sorry to hear about the herm, we all get it at some time, I had one from a clone Ai got from one of the guys I was teaching, didnt bother to label his clones, cause he could remember them, guess not eh, lol. Good luck man, they're still growing great.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Buddy!

Yeah we live and we learn with the herms. Look all the way down the plant not just at the tops! I also use the "will remember" technique sometimes.......opps
Thanks for stoppin by.

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

Looking nice 'n healthy.. looks like the winter is goin' to be just fine:clapping

C

cell

Damn bro, and you were worried about having a half fast crop.. those babes looking killer, keep it up!

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
A couple weeks before the axe comes down. A good flush goin on....... mmmm those colors.

First one is an unknown seed lookin good but gonna yeild way low....

Second and third pic is Purple Kush from Sr71. One is gonna yeild good but the other has better color and smell.

Third pic is Rez's Double Strawberry Diesel. Always a fave in my book. Such a good strawberry smell to her.

Life 271
Life 263
Life 267
Life 281
K

Karma Genetics

Lovley Purkle its great to see people grow these kind of strains outdoor. As in my spot its not posible to grow those outdoor. Great show. Whising you good for the last weeks.:nod

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks alot Karma!! I appreciate the comments and am so glad to live in a sunshiny place..... the weather has been awesome around 84F. :rock

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok so I got a couple close ups and lets see what yall think. The pics are with a Canon Powershot SD850 IS. Inexpensive camera.

Life 348
Life 349
Life 346
K

kill-9

Great garden, one question, do dogs really fuck with the plants? or just depends on the dog?

F

fumosigakefanridere

Great garden, one question, do dogs really fuck with the plants? or just depends on the dog?

i think it depends on the dog....i've never had problems an got 2 cats and 1 dog....never did anything to my plants....whilst i heard of mates cats that love the leafs...

K

kill-9

Hmmm. Well I have a cousin who brought his dog to my house one time. A pit no less, the next day I was looking for a Purple Kush clone that I had left outside for one day, the pit went to the backyard sometime when my cousin and I were talking and tore that shit up I guess. I didn't believe it was the dog at first.

Now that dog is banned from the premises. Whenever my cousin comes over from walking his dog around the neighborhood(we live in the same neighborhood) I chain that fucker.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
My dog knows better than to mess with my girls. I keep them both in check pretty well. Harvest shots soon to come!!

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok time to try to get more views.

This was some hard work here fellas. My achin back!! Not really that bad but its no easy task outside dealing with MotherNature and everything else. I am soooo glad I got off some great meds for this years stash.... I needed it after a bad year. Nothing too huge and nothing to really brag about just happy to smoke. Thanks to the bright sun and everyone's input. Here ya go!!

You really need to blow them up in order to see the full picture!

Some PK, Chemdd, Sensi Outdoor Pack.

The bottom pic is from the sensi outdoor pack! WOW Thats some frost.

Life 398
Life 399
Life 401
Life 405
Life 416
Life 417
Life 420
Life 422
Life 472
Life 459
O

OGrower707

good work about greenhouse!! what kind of strain will be put to these greenhouse??

i'll follow that! ;)

i grow gh too, i was just wondering if you practice light dep, or if you just do seasons....thanx man, even though the season just ended, next year im plannin to do 2 light deprevations instead of one big seasonal grow :dance

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
I would love to do light dep. I dont do it now just one crop to get me through so its gotta be decent.

If you really wanna see the world coolest looking light dep GH look here.

www.foreverflowering.net

Not a plug just something that would be sic to own!! :dance

However they are like 15-30k. May take a couple years to pay off.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
:dance:dance:dance:dance

:bow

Anyone got skills with the scissors?

Life 210
Life 271
Life 257
Life 282
Life 239
Life 310
CA2NY 126
Life 321
Life 438
B

BITYmagicBeanz

looking yummy man. nice grow. buds looks decent. and let your poor dog have hes kennel back. lol nice dog too.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks alot fellas. But the pitty comes after the herbage bitymagicBeanz! She basically rules the house anyways. Gets all puppy dog eyes if I keep her outside over nite. Im sucka I guess.

Top Bottom