2008 Gh Shows

• Thread starter Purkle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractaLz

fractaLz

SICK GH!!!!

What did you use as the roof for your shack, corrugated plastic panels? Saw the sides were clear corrugated, could tell from the lighting and one pic that they weren't the clear panels.

And thats just shade cloth on the sides and top of the kennel?

I really want to do a light dep and seasonal GH this year. Want to make sure it looks DL to the eye in the sky!

Also, I saw you asked about Dutch Master Reverse. I have used it with great success. You need to also get Dutch Master Penetrator. I used it on some ChemDD and Alpha's when a thunderstorm threw the timers off my room. They were already throwing some ballz/nanners in regular runs. I definitely didn't have as many ballz despite the lighting schedule being thrown off by 6 hours! Expensive as shit though, at least at my store.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah fracta the panels on top are just corrugated not see through like the side ones. The shade cloth was a great deal and i dont think I lost alot due to the restriction of the sun due to the shading. Wrapped it in burlap first to keep peering eyes out. Wont be using it next year, balls out full sun! Good luck in what you do. I just start the flower process for two weeks inside then put them out. Works well.

fractaLz

fractaLz

Thanks for the info Purkle.

Can't wait to give the GH a go this year:dance

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome job Purkle! that's my dream to be able to grow outdoors! that cage you used is a great idea!

Now it's time to enjoy the fruits of the garden!

Top Bottom