2008 hightimes cup results

• Thread starter I B L
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Here is a few vids i took while i was at the cup with my new digicam:) [YOUTUBE]1Xok3G5PhkQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]2HIMGR2ddYg[/YOUTUBE]

more vids to follow as soon as i load em up, next year i will make a whole vid of the cup for the farm:)

O

organic herbalist

a thcfarmers cup sounds great. i might even have to come out of retirement and get a grow on if its ever going to happen.
it would be really good to have a uk cup but some how i dont think it would work unless it was kept real underground

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

a thcfarmers cup sounds great. i might even have to come out of retirement and get a grow on if its ever going to happen.
it would be really good to have a uk cup but some how i dont think it would work unless it was kept real underground

Thc cup would be nice but it would have to held in another country with trustworthy members only coz you never know sum1 could be a undercover fed lol

O

organic herbalist

thats true jah. perhaps a event in some part of holland

B

British_Hempire

I'd be up for a thc farmer cup, I have zero interest in what the big companies are growing and selling, but I'm very keen to see whats the best stuff folks are working these days.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

thats true jah. perhaps a event in some part of holland

i dont really like Holland OH lol i only like smoking weed there without watching my back, im sure if we was to have a cup logic could sort sumthing out in the sunny spain:) now that would piss over the cannabiscup anyday:rock every1 could bring 5ozs each and we could party all week long:)

F

FastForward

Totally...a THCF Cup would have to be in .nl to save the legal crap and paranoia. Might be cooler to hold it outside of Amsterdam? Cheaper and something different....there is a whole country outside of Dam you know ;)

Welcome back BH btw...good to have you back :)

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
well there will be a thcfarmer meetup in spain in feb

free stay in the villa, details coming soon :clapping

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Yea the CHOCOLOPE from the green-place was about the best i found and as ya say Hoover the LA Con was nice from Tweede Kramer

Hey IBL!, Shit man them chicken burgers deserve a Cup!!! lol, quality!!

Enjoy ya final smokeout guys!!, great toking with you all!! :rock

Those chicken burgers were good, Me and Bh enjoyed so much ibl we went back the next day for 2nd round and damn bh can eat man:)

B

British_Hempire

That 250g burger messed me up, I felt overstuffed for the rest of the day then projectile vomitted heartily at about 4Am! lol

I ate more in those first 2 days than I have for a long time, munchie city!

Didn't eat much at all last 3 days, overdid it! lol

February will be perfect for me, I will have some buds ready for then and some test seeds to hand out too if plans come to fruition.

T

thc4sim

That 250g burger messed me up

LOL :giggle, i told ya that was too big!!!! with large fries too!!
then you needed ice-cream!!, shit man i knew you had over done it with the 2 large milkshakes from hill street blues! right after!!!!! lol
then a lay down for a few hours!!!

you probably spent more on food than weed this time! :giggle

H

hazyfontazy

well there will be a thcfarmer meetup in spain in feb

free stay in the villa, details coming soon :clapping

can u make it after the 10th ,,i boooked for mallorca with ryan air again ,,1p each way ,,,,they also fly to malaga currently a fiver e/w:rock

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
It prb going to be feb 20-22nd only a weekend so all you ukers can make it without taking time off work

K

Karma Genetics

I am defantly coming for any THCfarmer get together. In spain oh yeah i can use a litle sun he he he............

T

thc4sim

Its alright for you Hazy!!

i know its a dirty word to you! but you could do with a job hazy :giggle
be funny to think of you at work!! lol, nip out at dinnr for a joint and a :beer :giggle

The weekend would be cool logic! a sunny THCFarmer smokeout! :rock

B

British_Hempire

Actually I spent more on weed than food this time, dam weed prices are so high!

I should write a book entitled 'How to get completely shitfaced on a fiver' lol

I can imagine Hazy working either! lol

Top Bottom