• Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hazyfontazy

whats the job advertised in the ghs ?

i could do that gis a job ,,go on gis it ,,i can lay bricks lol

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

That 250g burger messed me up, I felt overstuffed for the rest of the day then projectile vomitted heartily at about 4Am! lol

I ate more in those first 2 days than I have for a long time, munchie city!

Didn't eat much at all last 3 days, overdid it! lol

February will be perfect for me, I will have some buds ready for then and some test seeds to hand out too if plans come to fruition.

BH that night at Barneys 3:30am you munched 2 large slices of chocolate cake with 4 scoops of ice cream lmao

nowonder you puked lol, me and sonic, banana man watched you munch it:giggle

D

dna genetics

2008 coffeeshop winners
#1 barneys-UTOPIA HAZE #2 greenhouse-SUPER LEMON HAZE #3 greenplace-CHOCOLOPE

SEEDCOMPANY #1 KIWISEEDS-MT COOK
#2 BARNEYSFARM-****HAZE
#3 AMNESIA-BLACK ****

kiwi seeds entered LA Confidential and called it MT Cook
there full of shit.

hopefully the grower will come out of his hole on here to tell us the truth. he was the also the same person that did the LA for the De Tweede Kamer thats the truth

peace,
A

T

thc4sim

kiwi seeds entered LA Confidential and called it MT Cook
there full of shit.

hopefully the grower will come out of his hole on here to tell us the truth. he was the also the same person that did the LA for the De Tweede Kamer thats the truth

peace,
A

The LA i bought from Tweede Kamer whist at the cup was the best LA i toked on while at the cup..
Although i think it was IBL who had some that had gone a week or 2 later and been cured for a while, smelt completly different in a good way!!

Be interesting to see whats got to be said about the entry tho!

C

cheesyblues

in that case it was good to see that grower won as he puts in a lot of work into the weed game in amsterdam and that la con was shit hot well done brow and as for rename in the strain come on thats all you guys ever do in amsterdam its not like it is a new thing

B

bannana man

BH that night at Barneys 3:30am you munched 2 large slices of chocolate cake with 4 scoops of ice cream lmao

nowonder you puked lol, me and sonic, banana man watched you munch it:giggle
even had a couple spoons of mine cos i could not finish it lmao

B

British_Hempire

Oh dear, I don't even remember the cake and ice cream! lol

Then again, I have lost 2 stone recently!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
talking of toking sessions and cups ,,could we combine the highlife in feb in spain with a thc farmer tokeout ?

We are having a thcfarmer smokeout at the villa in feb 20th weekend i think.

Will make a post about it soon :party

H

hazyfontazy

We are having a thcfarmer smokeout at the villa in feb 20th weekend i think.

Will make a post about it soon :party

sounds good ,,ryan air currently @26quid return ,,bit exspensive :D,,i'll wait till its free lol

D

drpressure600

thc meet up . .

yeah it would be great if the family could all have a meet up & smoke time . . just great . .

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

The 3 day coffeeshop crawl smoke out we had was nice:) Im definately up for feb20th but what shall i grow for the smoke out?? we gotta make a thread for that lol

D

drpressure600

where in spain . .

where abouts is the villa & what part of spain etc, i'd love to go, any details plz . .

Top Bottom