2010 Tax, Regulate and Control Poll

• Thread starter kushpheen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How will you vote on the 2010 Tax, Regulate and Control Act?

• Yes

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • No

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 14 18.4%

• Total voters
S

stoptrickydick

Tax and Regulate 2010

This is my first post on here..so go easy on me. I have to say Kushpeen your arguments against tax and regulate cannabis 2010 have been amazingly articulate and you've said everything that I believe to be true about this initiative. I have been in the mmj business for the last 6 years and most of it was based out of Oakland I know that Mr. Jones used to sell grower certificates out of the old Oakland Cannabis Buyers Club. These grow certificates had no significance whatsoever. They didn't mean you could grow, they were just bogus pieces of paper. He sold them for $25 a pop. Folks that actually bought them (mostly young people) really believed that they meant something, when in actuality under prop. 215 all you need to do is put a copy of your doc's rec. at your grow area. So Mr. Jones was essentially selling them a bill of goods, much like this initiative that he helped Mr. Lee write.
I'm voting no. Please keep me posted about any groups that may be forming to protest this initiative. I will be there too.

F

Forest Queen

There isn't any money. Not since 1933. Last time I checked, the initiative is sittin on Jerry's desk. The only thing on the ballot so far is water, what a surprise. Not. We can't fix a problem thinking the same way that created the problem. Liberty can only be attained by claiming one's own power. The state is always society's enemy. The state has no power of its own, just what society gives it. Words on paper for legal purposes, ALWAYS increase state power and decrease society's power in equal proportion. BECAUSE WE GIVE, by 'free will', the amount.
Get the Oaksterboys to withdraw that words on paper, taxing, mind controlling, flatland perspective initiative.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just wanted to let people know Jack Herer died today.He was against the tax,control,regulate law.RIP Jack!

A

artie-lange

does anyone know how this law will effect drug testing? i have a class a driver's license which requires random testing so i currently can't smoke. i think it is very sad that me, or any other profesional driver, can eat norco or percocet until we are zombies but the evil weed will cost us our our jobs. i don't think 215 will protect a professional driver(if i am wrong about that someone please correct me)and i'm hoping this new law will fix that. so if anybody has any info on this law and drivers, or prop 215 and drivers, i would be very grateful.

F

frogeye50

I have a poll for ya. How many of you have ever been polled on anything pertaining to marijuana ever? FUCK THE MEDIA

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Sorry looks like youtube doesn`t want us to hear what Dennis Paron has to say and has blocked the youtube link. But I can tell you he is strongly against Tax,Reg. and Control.

squarepusher

squarepusher

sounds to me like this bill would just create a whole new customer base forced to goto McOaksteram (which will now be on nearly every street corner) and be forced to pay Robert Lee, who is liscensed to grow however much he wants, $60 an 1/8th for his latest Blue Dream or Purple Bud strain.

This bill does not retroactively release prisoners from jail severing for marijuana offenses.

If you notice, a few months back there were 3 marijuana legalization bills. There was this one (Robert Lee's Oaksterdamn TRC), then there was also CCI which was the true legalization bill. The CCI bill, which unfortunately didn't have the millions in PR backing that Oaksterdam's bill had, released people from prison, didn't set 5 foot limit, or anything. Basically it was strait up legalization like alcohol (21 and up), but unfortunately it didn't get the signatures to get it on the ballot :(

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Time to start collecting signatures for 1012 for CCI !

S

scrapiron

I cant believe you people are complaining about a step forward. Glad there are more voters than growers in Cali.

You have to start somewhere...

H

HannaMan

Voting No on RL's personal Agenda.

Does alot for him and his 2 contracts with 2 different counties. Does a whole lot of nothing to the average Joe.

I cant even put my equipment in 25 sq ft let alone my entire personal grow.
Guarantee you if this passes the next Harborside will be
in Dwntown L.A. and you will all be ass out!!

Read between the lines my peers!! Whats good for a small group with MONEY is not good for the majority of us.

Personally the way things are right now are way better then what you will be seeing if this passes.

Watch and see what all the threads are about next year. In hindsight. you'll all be kicking yourself in the ass.

Remember this aint no different then anything else.
Its not whats good for the people. Its about the money. The money! there all living large,

Vote NO on RL!! make them do whats right!! Take a stand!!

Do the math! at 800 patients a day at 75.00 a pop.
Take 3.6 % and give it to Oakland.
Theres alot of change left!! Who's making money?
Whos making lots of money?
Whos funding this bill?

Who stands the most to gain?

Whats in it for YOU??

Those are the Questions one must ask?!

In the meantime Im gonna go ck my garden as it will be shrinking by 25% very soon!!!!

I think this deserves to be looked at twice.

H

HannaMan

I cant believe you people are complaining about a step forward. Glad there are more voters than growers in Cali.

Ever heard the phrase, 1 step forward 2 steps back.

:character0103:

Tripsick

Tripsick

wont you still have the medical recommendation to fall back on for larger quantity?
These limits of 1 oz is only for recreational use right not medical?

G

Gro

limits on product weight and grow space regulations never seem to match up.could it be this is done for a reason?

S

SkyHi

IT absolutely sickens me to hear stuff like this !!! :mad0233:

S

scrapiron

Well I would be more than thankful to legally grow in a 5X5 area, much less a 25X25. If you cant grow enough medicine for your household in a 25X25 area you need to take up making moonshine or something! PERIOD.

S

SkyHi

Well I would be more than thankful to legally grow in a 5X5 area, much less a 25X25. If you cant grow enough medicine for your household in a 25X25 area you need to take up making moonshine or something! PERIOD.

Your obviously not in cali, enough said.

S

scrapiron

Peace Bro. I have read alot of your posts, and I am not trying to ruffle your feathers. I am just trying to get you to see the big picture. There are millions of Americans out here that are stuck with a 2X2 grow box hidden in some spider infested basement. To see people complaining about 625 square feet of LEGAL grow space is just repulsive. You have to understand where i am coming from. Cali paves the way for the rest of the States. Like I said there are millions of us out here that are clinging to this glimmer of hope. Dont get your personal opinions of RL involved. And sure as hell dont worry about demand slowing. Your wallet will be just fine.
Either way SkyHi, :passingjoint: hope you wont hold my opinion against me!

Top Bottom