2012 flowers

• Thread starter rawman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

Thanks guys.... I unfortunately am upset this run has pretty much been nothin' but headaches for me :/ Buts here's a here more pics.... Its hard to get in the room so I didnt take anything out just zoomed from the door

DSCN0198
DSCN0199
DSCN0201
DSCN0204

JAWS

JAWS

great looking haul onces again my brother but your making me sad looking at those Chemdog's Sister still really bumbed i lost my cut she was really nice and stinky...

hows those DEATH-STAR doing???.............
awesome;)

JAWS

JAWS

Thanks guys.... I unfortunately am upset this run has pretty much been nothin' but headaches for me :/ Buts here's a here more pics.... Its hard to get in the room so I didnt take anything out just zoomed from the door

View attachment 233359View attachment 233360View attachment 233361View attachment 233362

umm shit i must have been a page back when i made that last comment, so whats the problem my friend your usualy dead on with your grows...it looks like your close to finishing so maybe the loss wont be so bad..
humm:eek:

rawman

rawman

Man I don't even know I've tried everything, and just couldn't dial them in right this time..... I have been feeding, then thought PH, then checked for bugs, and I see no signs... So idk I've tried... I ended up just repotting them, and that seemed to work, and reduced a lot of stress... In the beginning of this run, the weather was acting crazy, and my RH was fluctuating... Because of that I was running my exhaust, and no co2... Even when running the exhaust it was still 58-68%

But idk 4 weeks from now I'll be finishing this, and shutting down the room for a month to do a full clean, and hang some new reflectix... Kind of take a break n' get it together cuz I do not want this happening again

symbiote420

symbiote420

Check for pest again bro, a couple of my homies and I have discovered mites recently and barely any signs of attack or webbing at all! I had em on the plants I just harvested but I couldn't find any on my veggers, thank God! I think this mild azz MI winter plus this summer drought has something to do with it. I bought some ladybugs today instead of predatory mites....gonna make the room "ladybug friendly" by placing a few geraniums and bowls of whey & yeast in there!

rawman

rawman

Thanks man. I positively don't have mites though... Haven't had them in almost a year.... Aphids are the only thing that scares me.... I haven't seen any though, but that's the only thing that makes sense to me

As for getting rid mites if it comes down to it I like to go about in it in this order...

Spray with Forbid, 4 days later spray with neem, or volck oil, and then again 4-7 days after that do another forbid spray.... Catch them babies on a cycle... Also spray walls, floors everything... You never where they r living...

Plus I mop with bleach weekly just to keep things clean, and nice.. I don't have a pest program though where I spray neem on a normal basis... For me as long as u don't take in clones,unless u can quarantine, and still spray then ur good...I'm pretty serious about following them steps...

For me aphids are the only bug that scares me which is why even though I can't find anything I. Still shutting down just I case there's anything I am missing, and I will sure nip it in the butt then.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
looking dope bro! :)

got any kush inc or space queen shots?

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Ahaha..you know what?...I was looking at that 2nd pic zoomed in and thought "that looks alot like my SQ!"
How are liking the smell....lemon/pinesol/eucalyptus??? :D

sox

sox

nice, i always seem to get a little run off, but i use fabric not plastic pots.
what size pots and how much they drinkin?

rawman

rawman

its 4k light.. They started in 2 gals but I was having to feed twice a day, and I water by hand so I transfered them to 5's they feed every-other day about now, which makes it much easier on me

symbiote420

symbiote420

Glad to see the ladies have bounced back for ya rawman, I try not to run in anything under 3 gallons or fill up my canopy unless it's wintertime.....the heat and humidity around here has been a monster bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom