2012 flowers

• Thread starter rawman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

Jaws its SFVOGKxSocalMasterKush from Pisces

hahaha ya its been a long ass time sence i last grew the SFV but that looks ALOT like the ORIGINAL i had back in the day, i know you got the stacks on stand by your going to need them im sure....do you have a MASTER LEANING one?...
very nice;)

rawman

rawman

I didn't start the seeds its a clone from them, I recieved... They found it through testing I believe.. I imagine master phenos would pop up pretty often though... It seems anything on the line of bubba/socalmaster is usually pretty dominating

Icultivate-This is my first time growing shes easy as hell to grow though!

G

gooey

was up bruh..cant get over how dialed ya got that sister.....im throwin her back in the rotation next round for sure...thanks for sharing gl on this batch looks super healthy

rawman

rawman

Thanks guys... Everythings going smooth now.. I had a bit of a PH problem spring right around day6-7.... So these pics aren't exactly "dialed", but I've got it back under control and things are going great again :)

Here's a few shots of the room, and Sour Dub notice the slight yellow in the middle of the dub... thats from the low PH.... I was watering with 5.2!!! yikes
DSCN0125
DSCN0126
DSCN0130
DSCN0129
DSCN0128
DSCN0127

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Alright so no knew flower pics today, but I want to show off my room since I never actually got a chance over here...
Pics= in order

Pic 1 is a shot of my controller... This whole room is controlled from my lap top where it data logs. and sends all commands to everything in the room among other things

Pic 2, 3 are my intake and exhaust this is a sealed room in which I implement c02. So for my intake I've got a 8" back draft damper that only opens when my exhaust kicks on.. All air coming through my intake first runs through a 8" "dust shroom" followed by running through a 8" UVAIR ionizer...

For the exhaust I've got a 10" Vortex fan with a 8x39 scrubber hooked up so no smell exscapes (and another can66 on my floor that constantly runs also for smell in the room)

Pic 4 is my co2 and atmosphere sensors

Pic 5 is a shot of the room empty and completed building

Pic 6 is a shot of my AC which is a 2.5 ton Idea Air

Pic 7 is a shot of a some nuggies I am smoking on as I am writing :)View attachment 207950View attachment 207951View attachment 207952View attachment 207953View attachment 207954View attachment 207955View attachment 207956

Enjoy guys'.....

Also this room is running on a pre-amended soil all organics... If anyone would like the reipe jut holler! That's what I am here for.
you mind if i try to copy your room when i rebuild...:D dude that room is tight :cool:

rawman

rawman

Do it man! I just copied someone else's! Lmk if you have any questions, I'm sure I can help..

symbiote420

symbiote420

Hey rawman, how's that Kush Inc from a grower's stance....is it easy to grow or kinda finicky? This Colombian Kush is really giving me hell, 3 of the 6 just won't do right, I'm trying to give em a little more time because they're testers and all but I'm culling them this weekend if they don't quit screwing around.
This is my 2nd time growing fems, I've read somewhere that sometimes fem beans just do crazy stuff like this...bummer!

*I shot ya a PM, hit me up!

rawman

rawman

No problems from kush inc.... But I didn't pop the seeds this is from Pisces.... Jimmy found the keeper! She's dank tho smells great! :)

My only problem is she hella stretched for the sky

rawman

rawman

Lol its a funny name... Its the "SugeKnight" cut there's a nice thread on it at the mag :)

Everything stretched this run :/ I need a commericial dehuey in a bad bad way.... My RH has been hovering 60% constantly

true grit

true grit

nothin wrong with that as long as it doesn't fluctuate much from there.

Venom818

Venom818

wow killer thread homie cant wait to see what that pure kush does also that kush inc and snow dawg fuck it all of them lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom