2012.. The End!??

• Thread starter Boywonder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Papa_kush

I highly doubt we'll even see dec. 21 2012, or 2011 for that matter....Nuclear war is inevitable at this point IMO:wait.

F

Freshlytwisted7

Dont go nuts

some people go crazy looking into the reality of this "end of th world". reliable resources but dont fall into the hype

V

valiant

its nothing that hasnt happened before poles changeing there axis,asteroids,all that world ending shit i doubt it. the end of most humans existence probably but i dont think that is a bad thing.

mayians and the egyptians were not stupid but the mass of people are,they are more like sheep.but what can you do live life now dont worry about death it will come soon enough

puff,puff,pass dont fuk up the rotation some thing the polictians should have listened to long ago

666elsie

If you know ur history,the MAYANS were well ahead of there times!!yes I 'm concerned as we do not know whats in store!!they have been precise on the predictions,if you are not concerned thats ur problem. 12-12-12- up in smoke!!

S

SkyHi

I'd dissagee.
Savage people who sacrifice humans to nonexistent beings only get so far with smart people, like me.
They destroyed they whole ecosystem to build.... monuments.... very smart indeed.
So.... they can see OUR downfall coming, but not theirs...?
Huh...

1st nations(not native, they migrated here like the rest of us) weren't all that bright.
They fought a lot... just not bright enough to compile their knowledge like the west.
They have a bunch of nonsensical stories, but that's about it.

Again, i disagree.

Also, i've yet to hear anything from actual astronomers to suggest any type of gravitational field from our central galactic black hole even exists out to the arms, let alone do anything to our solar system.

Utter nonsense, created and spread by those who don't understand what they're talking about.
^^^^^
Last line paragraph discribes you perfectly :indifferent0023:

Oh, and they didnt predict our down fall, there calander simply ends. Damn they had a calander? dumb asses!!!!

Solidopc

Solidopc

Got some lsd tabs called 2012's coming this week. They've a picture of a mayan skull on them, and are supposed to be 200mgs per tab and very visual. People were flying on them at the summer solstice party at stonehendge. I can't wait. As for the actual end of the world, i'm not convinced, havn't people been saying shit like this for years, and everytime it doesn't happen, a new date is found when the end of the world should be.

B

Beeronymous

im gonna go buy a nuke and set it off in the center of the earth,but before i do this,im gonna make a bunch of crazy predictions.THEN im gonna take bets on when these things will happen.haha.we'll see who looks like an idiot after this........

F

Fear

I wanna know who and how he still can get LSD. I thought that stuff was gone along with the felony per dose!

Solidopc

Solidopc

I wanna know who and how he still can get LSD. I thought that stuff was gone along with the felony per dose!

You live in the wrong country these days dude, we don't do felonys. Back in the day near all of it came from the US. It's floating about round here though in europe quite regulary. Regulary enough to stock up on a little stash every now and again anyway. Nothing big, just personal. Just get with the illegal/legal rave scene in the uk and you're made. These guys are fuckin safe as fuck. Never met people like them. No bullshit all respect. Big up the uk growers and ravers. Much love.

M

Medic

everyone should just go read,

Behold a Pale Horse.

thats one for the collection. also check out phil schneider on youtube. phil was head director of government black operation projects. not military, but heavy heavy drilling. underground citiies the works. check it out man. what a fuckin trip. phil schneider, and the dude who wrote pale horse. real men. check it out guys.

those guys were some big big men. when they opened their mouths. they were silenced by the government. everyone knows when the government starts killing, the truth is really leaking.

B

bdawgburner

On the history channel they said that the calendar could be off by up to i think 15 years because they dont know the exact start date.

R

ReelBusy1

The Mayan's didn't carry the 1 in their long division.
I checked the math, it's actually going down in 2102....
:mad0233:

W

WCC

everyone should just go read,

Behold a Pale Horse.

thats one for the collection. also check out phil schneider on youtube. phil was head director of government black operation projects. not military, but heavy heavy drilling. underground citiies the works. check it out man. what a fuckin trip. phil schneider, and the dude who wrote pale horse. real men. check it out guys.

those guys were some big big men. when they opened their mouths. they were silenced by the government. everyone knows when the government starts killing, the truth is really leaking.

LMFAO this guy sounds like a f****** nutcase .... I listened to his stories ... crazy shit either way .

S

SmokeMan

there was a big bust a while back that knocked out about 95% of all lsd in the us. Now it is still scarce in the US. I one time was offered some paper being passed for cid but it turned out to be some kind of lsd wanna be. It was a chemical . Either way it was a trip but definitly not real lsd. I havnt seen real lsd in over 10 years.

I doubt I ever will.. It was fun to trip back in the day. I wish I still had this poster from way back then. Trippy shit!

As far the world ending in 2012. No way, its not happening. But i can tell you if we dont change the way we depend on fossil fuels we are gonna pollute the arth and cause a major problem in the ozone thereofre causing the earth to keep getting hot therefore melting the north of the planet , then it makes the sea levels rise all over the world. We are fucked if we dont start changing the way we depend on fossil fuels. Renewable energy is the way to go! Solar panels, wind towers, water. So many ways to make natural energy that I dont understand why the world is waiting to UPGRADE?

I could use a car that didnt rely on gasoline.

A

arkady2300

The other fun fact about the mayan calender ending has to do with the difficulty of creating new numbers in a pictographic language, the reason the calender ends is because they ran out of numbers.

P

poedizzle

I sure hope not!!! I have WAY to many strains to grow out and it will take longer than that to get thru just the seeds i have now!!! lol
POE

Latest posts

Top Bottom