2013 Colorado outdoor grow season

• Thread starter City farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

I plan on being on acreage 5 Acers Min. been looking at one 90 Acer place near Pueblo .

I guess what is concerning me the most is with the new laws for growers. How many plants can a grower have. Also I have searched websites for hours looking for picts of good sized grow. I have been looking with google maps satellite view and found no grows. lol

you view my area and you will see hundreds of grows in a 20 mile range lol. I would really like to move back as my kids/ grandkids live there. there are over 6 million plants OD estimated in my area

I've only found one grow on Google...mainly because I knew it was there/was a friend's grow. Most folks do the indoor thing because it's a sure bet and the OD thing is so weather dependent/the season is so short. Then there's the uncertainty about what is/isn't permitted...like the OD grow thing. It's all very confusing and fucked up.

AND....believe it or not...I don't think the entire "pot" thing registers with most folks here like it has in Cali. I live on a street with 20+ other couples/families (in their 30's-40's)....and I'm 99.9% sure there's not a single person growing outside here. (or inside for that matter) From my (older) perspective.....it just isn't like everyone/more folks started getting high cus the laws changed. Those folks who were into it already have their med card and this "retail" thing isn't of interest/concern other than what it has done to the individual market share...which all of us enjoyed at one time until the State got involved/started licensing/etc. Cocksuckers. Truth be told....MOST of the weed being grown here that I know of is shipped out of state/to the East because nobody wants it/needs it here.....and prices reflect that glut.

I hope you can make it work but I guarantee it will be a far different game than it is in Cali. Good luck!

Powder2burn

Powder2burn

I have been reading the laws for Colo, an Wash they are similar and it looks like the legal states are taking the fun out of growing. it appears to be going big business, high security indoor grows. I have not found any regulation outlining outdoor grow as an option. In Colorado I think I see 3 possible ways to grow, personal, medical grower / 5 patients and retail grower. with a lot of red-tape laws and fees. It may be best to let the dust / law settle see how things go. try again later.. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom