2015 Denver Cup

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The excitement is too much
I have not seen a Posting yet so here it is I am so into seeing all the great stuff and Finally meeting some Farmers . . . .
I figure If I put the thread in Colorado state area this is where the other one was so hope its in the right place Mods and Logic

:cool: Lets find a farmers Hang out... set up a time during the event where all who want can meet up no big thing just to shake a hand and say Hey. Or is there a Dispensary we all need to visit

:pwhere is a good place to eat ?

Or Just a place to Say I'm going to Colorado

One thing I am sure of
I want to know how to send my souvenirs home before me or do I take um on the plane LoL:rolleyes:
How will I get My BOG goodies Home or My Snoop Dog ball cap covered in THC stains and Bong water:D

Who from the Farm Is going

My sister and I will be there She Is a Breast Cancer survivor... She had to have both done and chemo radiation some lymphatic tumors removed and she made it with the use of good friends and good herb. so as a gift to her and to myself IS THE CUP OH YEA ! ! ! ! ! !
Staying at the Hyatt in a suite have a car and tickets.
see ya all @ the Smoke lounge. ! ! ! ! !
FlyJ

:)

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

I'll be there, good idea on shipping souvenirs back. Gonna have to do that for sure, got a special jar I'll be bringin to share too. Hope to see ya there

B

boston

I will be atCerventes aswell

The cup is insane i am skippng sat and only going sun then mon be @ cerventes
i will be @ front of line sun 7am if any like to sesh out hit me up that morning

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
just be careful, do not smoke or vape in hotel room. they just love to fine $350.00 or more if they even suspect smoking or vaping. have been fined even though I never smoked or vaped in room. When you check in it will tell you no smoking room, they will bill credit card and it's a real hassle getting money back....scam if ya ask me...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cerventes is having an outdoor block party with Method Man and Redman, Cypress Hill, and an afterparty with Lee Scratch Perry. Hoping to make it too that and ill probably be at the cup one day even though its gonna be crazy.
If you see Jay the owner, kick in in the ass for me.. LOL...
Quixote's the original on Colfax in aurora, used to drink there all the time.
I would get hammered and act up to agitate Jay, East coast west coast dead thing.
Would hit on all the young chicks, act a fool, they loved it, jay would fester till enough was enough and he would call a cab for a ride home...
Shit like dancing with a pitcher half full of beer on my head, he would come running, the look on his face, priceless.....
Spend at least 50 bucks drinking, then get tossed.....
Get out!! Get Out!!! LOL.....10 bucks, cab fare home, pre paid, with a stop at the liquor store no doubt......
ahhh the good old days.....

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

49 daze and a wake up till the Cup

II See the farmers starting to stir the grinder and be making a pre stoned list Looking like to like is looking GOOD! ! !
I need to make sure to get some stuff done before I am 1/2 Baked,
I have never used or had a dab,
Now I have real Honey oil Ol-School Tie stick yes and even hash oil hash on a tie stick
But I want to get a few things checked off the wants list 1st before I check out LoL

Whats the smoke lounge @FlyinJStable ?
VIP passes for me and mine...
Just because My Mary (Sister) Beat ass on Cancer and Dble Mastectomy The Lady is a Fighter and Now I
am Hooking her Up Big time so Please come show Love and Say Hay she will be wearing this and would be
the Bomb to have all ya say hi

Shirt 1
Shirt 2

ALSO I wanted to find out if we as the Farm Farmers breeders growers etc could get a space to chill out at, few folding table what not But that's way to late for that,
So yea I am looking to see where we can post The FARMERS Scare Crow !
On a stick so anyone can see it and all who know about it may meet at it
The more I put ideas out maybe you all like that
Just a place to post Farmer Notes and meet up points whatever.... If I make they will Come ! ! !
This is Going to be a BLAST ! ! ! ! !
FlyJ

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

I will be dropping in Saturday Early. grabbing some beans and rolling out by the time its shoulder to shoulder. @FlyinJStable if your staying at the hyatt definitely stop in the peaks lounge. Some of the best views of the city from there. As far as food goes, tons of options within walking distance from the hyatt.

Top Bottom