2015 Denver Cup

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BubbaG

BubbaG

I still think that even though its time consuming hand trimming is the way to go. Maybe I'm just old school.
I actually agree. I didn't see a live demonstration but I stood and watched the demo film... looked about the same finished product as other trimmers IMO. The real funny one was the Dremel like hand held one... reminded me of Garth getting s buzz cut from the vacuum haircut thing... you know... the one that really sucked lol I crack myself up

Actually that little Dremel thing was cool and I think I'll make one.... kinda like an electric carving knife

lollipopman

lollipopman

I actually agree. I didn't see a live demonstration but I stood and watched the demo film... looked about the same finished product as other trimmers IMO. The real funny one was the Dremel like hand held one... reminded me of Garth getting s buzz cut from the vacuum haircut thing... you know... the one that really sucked lol I crack myself up

Actually that little Dremel thing was cool and I think I'll make one.... kinda like an electric carving knife
Funny the wife goes do y'all have a patent cause I can made a mini weed eater for a cheaper price.. Lmao

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

The real funny one was the Dremel like hand held one... reminded me of Garth getting s buzz cut from the vacuum haircut thing... you know... the one that really sucked lol I crack myself up
The fuckin flowbee?! Lmao. Man that brings up some bad fuckin haircut memories from my childhood
RickH

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Lol, man I forgot about that pos. Musta been like a repressed memory lmao. I bet my dad still uses it on himself.

420circuit

420circuit

While using a RoboCut on my son's head he started crying so I asked why and he said the RoboCut was pulling his hair out instead of cutting it. Tried it on myself and found that's how they fail, the blades get dull and just pull the hair out. Gave it to someone who was going to try it on her dogs.Coif

agrohippie

agrohippie

That dremel hand held one was kinda cool but your loosing a lot with any machine

Top Bottom