2015 Denver Cup

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Epic day at the cup yesterday..much better vibe than last year, not so many dab zombies which was nice...super chill hanging with all my friends from all over the world. I'll be there again today and tomorrow so give a shout if the hear the " Boonhower" mumble of the Kid..

Much love and respect to the Swampboys, Ricky, Krome..JJ at Top dawg, Mosca, my old friend, Karma, OGRaskal, Curbie, Down with Dirt, PNW Grown, Exotic crew, BOG, Skunk punk, MI Dabs, Rawman, Motarebel crew, thanks for everything, Natural Therapy, Gritty, the lovely Ms Grit, and the whole Grit fam lol, Motiv and Ms Motiv and the list goes on and on..Ill see y'all cats again today I am sure.

Pits if your out here, find me, Ill be by Cornbread and Kromes booth at some point today

HGW562

HGW562

So I'm hearing a lot of L.A. People saying this cup is lame and not as "fun" as the So.Cal cup. How do both compare?

lollipopman

lollipopman

So I'm hearing a lot of L.A. People saying this cup is lame and not as "fun" as the So.Cal cup. How do both compare?
I've been to sanfran cup, I'd say denver is better but at the same time way more people

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I guess it really depends on who you know and what your trying to get out of the cup..It was definately not the "daba dabba doo" free for all it was last year and thank god for that. Dab zombies get real old, real quick and even seasoned party'rs that are fun to hang out with otherwise, get a few dabs in them in the Mile High City and they are like hanging with a sack of rocks. The altitude really fucks people up more than they think about. There were plenty of samples and dabs o plenty either way this year so it was a good time had by all..I spend alot of time with folks outside of the cup, we do dinners, hang out, smoke sessions, etc..at spots and houses outside the cup, more of a family vibe...I am sure if I lived and worked in the industry in Cali, I would know alot more west coast folks and it would be a different time out there..nothing against the Sanfran cup, I know, love, and respect alot of folks out there but Colorado is a different more enjoyable vibe for me but again I know alot of folks far and wide so I pretty much have a good time where ever I'm at...

Karma was around JJ's booth alot yesterday and wandering around

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

I stopped by top dawg both yesterday .they said no beans not sure if they sold out or spooked to sell them .i will stop by there again today I'll be wearing a black/red Chicago Bulls cap

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Had a much better time yesterday than expected. Put strong hash caramel into many hands, smoked a lot of awesome grass by very talented growers, met several breeders whom I regard highly, shook their hand and shared caramel. With so many folks walking around with their hands out wanting free shit, I tried to balance it out in my way, by putting something into the hands of good folks instead of asking for anything. Not the best plan for coming up with seed money, but smiling faces and genuine conversations were worth it!

Top Dawg sold out, but others have plenty. BOG, 303, swamp boys, Karma, Mosca, Exotic, DNA, Elite, Rare Dank, DWD, Dungeon Vault and many many more have a tonne of seeds. BOG had awesome looking samples too, and he seemed to feel bad when he didn't have a sample to give me in return for the caramel I gave him.

Very warm vibe from everybody at the cup, except I guess I wasn't G enough for OGRaskal, tried sharing some caramel with him but only B Real paid any attention, so he got a piece. We'll see if he eats his or chucks it thinking a crazy white boy wanted to poison him hahaha

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Dang I missed a lot of seeds, gonna have to search harder today. Everything starts to look the same though. So many head shop booths and I couldn't find a damn grinder to save my life, forgot mine at home. What time people going today? Were getting ready now, hopefully no wait in line today with wristbands already

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

The cup was awesome! not too busy. Was hanging at the top dawg booth yesterday smoking this hash blunt I rolled. Had a great time. Met lots of cool people. Not sure how I missed @texaskid

B

Big Costa420

Epic day at the cup yesterday..much better vibe than last year, not so many dab zombies which was nice...super chill hanging with all my friends from all over the world. I'll be there again today and tomorrow so give a shout if the hear the " Boonhower" mumble of the Kid..

Much love and respect to the Swampboys, Ricky, Krome..JJ at Top dawg, Mosca, my old friend, Karma, OGRaskal, Curbie, Down with Dirt, PNW Grown, Exotic crew, BOG, Skunk punk, MI Dabs, Rawman, Motarebel crew, thanks for everything, Natural Therapy, Gritty, the lovely Ms Grit, and the whole Grit fam lol, Motiv and Ms Motiv and the list goes on and on..Ill see y'all cats again today I am sure.

Pits if your out here, find me, Ill be by Cornbread and Kromes booth at some point today
Where can find top dawg an
og raskal's booth

lollipopman

lollipopman

Trying to do something with the wife besides the cup any idea's

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

Hope all enjoyed Denver! I managed to finally get a few packs of Raskal's "White Skunk" and stocked up on some more WiFi. Grabbed some Gilz Nilz and First 48 from Swamp Boys and Dungeon Vault's Candyland V2 and some Purple Champagne. Really wanted to meet Oom pah pah, I was in the right place but it must ah been the wrong time!

Top Bottom