2015 Denver Cup

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I got a idea, sorta gay I guess but maybe we could all have like a little sticker on out shirts with our Farmer handles on it. That way we could ID each other should we happen to bump into one another. I liked the idea someone mentioned earlier about having a central meeting spot for each of the days. Maybe a wake n bake breakfast or something. Thinkin out loud........ In my mind would be a shame if 50 Farmers showed up and we dont get to mingle a tad. Would make the trip a little more epic in my mind.

B

boston

Davey chuck wagon on west Colfax

Best breakfast in denver

I will eat there every morning Friday sunday Monday if anyone would like to meet and greet then we head up to the park just pass wild bills grave site for morning sesh

Great veiw good conversation if any would like to join

llamabox

llamabox

Last year I did an iron on t-shirt with my avatar and handle. Did well the friday night party Cannarado throws for the growers/breeders. To crowded at the cup for anybody to notice.

Potato Pipe

Potato Pipe

I'd like to go, but I don't know my ass from my elbow with regards to any kind of cannabis event. I also don't know anyone in this state yet and my wife doesn't smoke :(.

I got a idea, sorta gay I guess
Did your idea experiment while at college frat parties or something? :D

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Yall have fun stay safe remember do not toke or vape in hotels rooms or driving around...
Hotels love to fine even for crumbs found, they will say you were smoking, add fine to credit card. cops are hip to the cup and will be watching.
Have fun way too much hullabaloo for me....
Every day is cup day hereabouts anyways....

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Best breakfast in denver

I will eat there every morning Friday sunday Monday if anyone would like to meet and greet then we head up to the park just pass wild bills grave site for morning sesh

isn't Wild Bill grave site on LOOKOUT mtn.? seems a little far,.....no doubt a killer view though.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Yall have fun stay safe remember do not toke or vape in hotels rooms or driving around...
Hotels love to fine even for crumbs found, they will say you were smoking, add fine to credit card. cops are hip to the cup and will be watching.

Well you will be missed, so you might as well be BLESSED too!

Been dreaming of BBQed wings in the parking lot,...........must be Natural Therapy's fault, yours too of course!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

Best breakfast in denver

@boston Since I will be traveling alone I will take you up on that breakfast meet. I will be in town Thursday so I will be looking for ya on Friday morning. What time are you planning on being there Friday?? And how will I find ya? I could just walk in and holler our where Boston is and getting all kinds of crazy looks.:confused:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
We'll be pulling in6-8 am friday i will update along the way

I will be wearing red iowa state hoodie and my loompa farm hat all weekend

We will be in a group of 5 @ least

You better of hollering i looking for potheads from Iowa
@boston Will do man will do.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Be aware they love to give you this charge on your card even after your checked out,......and it can carry up to a $400.00 charge for "repairs to the room"

Its a scam for sure, just keep your head and you'll be fine - enjoy being here and burn one in the parking lot, its only a fine if a cop sees you and if your from out of state often a warning is all your gonna get.

Stalks

Stalks

You lucky dog you! Can't wait for next year hope to meet up with you out there boss!

B

boston

Will be my 3rd denvercup 5th 420 rally

Probably 15th trip to denver/golden since legalize pot

Top Bottom