2016 Drugs....

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

People fighting and being window lickin idiots on earth... they all need some of this shit in their lives.
i agree brother,,you and many others no my mood swings,,this shit right here bro,,gets the mind at ease,,and would cure a lot of the worlds ale's,,but ignorance and closed minds prevail,,outlaw for life bro,,this medicine takes all my evil demons away

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
thats the real issue,,even if gov sold it,,i and many others would still grow are on meds,,so no money ,,keep it illegal you dig
They had a great deal up here.. 44 plants per 12.5 acres.. the mongs came in and started an 800 plant grow guarded with aks... now theyre going to ban all growing till further notice..thats the outdoor experience hahaha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

They had a great deal up here.. 44 plants per 12.5 acres.. the mongs came in and started an 800 plant grow guarded with aks... now theyre going to ban all growing till further notice..thats the outdoor experience hahaha
there will be a lot more than that,,but hey ,if the american people think it is ok to have a crook as president,,release every one but violent offenders from prison,,extorisionist,enbezulment shit like that,,realase there ass,,hell that what politics is,they just got caught,,clinton be doing it legal all my adult life..so ya a lot more to come with the herb and life all together,,you should see it from my eyes,,i came up threw segregation and desegregation,,seen america go straight to other countries for all are needs ,,gov pay farmers not to farm there land,i seen a bit and the new show will be like the rest,,just dont get caught up in it,,my thought is a zone around me and mine and i deal with it any way i can,,so ya bro comes down to it,,doesnt matter nothing can be done ,,enjoy what you got,,as i have found ,this year alone been a though one,,one day at a time and man my days been hell here lately,,working on that house is fucking work,,lmmfao keeps me busy and i dont think about the world,,get stoned and miss the shit,,can you tell im stoned now,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
there will be a lot more than that,,but hey ,if the american people think it is ok to have a crook as president,,release every one but violent offenders from prison,,extorisionist,enbezulment shit like that,,realase there ass,,hell that what politics is,they just got caught,,clinton be doing it legal all my adult life..so ya a lot more to come with the herb and life all together,,you should see it from my eyes,,i came up threw segregation and desegregation,,seen america go straight to other countries for all are needs ,,gov pay farmers not to farm there land,i seen a bit and the new show will be like the rest,,just dont get caught up in it,,my thought is a zone around me and mine and i deal with it any way i can,,so ya bro comes down to it,,doesnt matter nothing can be done ,,enjoy what you got,,as i have found ,this year alone been a though one,,one day at a time and man my days been hell here lately,,working on that house is fucking work,,lmmfao keeps me busy and i dont think about the world,,get stoned and miss the shit,,can you tell im stoned now,lmao
If they push all the small growers out... the small growers are just gonna sabotage the big pharms.... as long as money is god.. our world is fucked

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

If they push all the small growers out... the small growers are just gonna sabotage the big pharms.... as long as money is god.. our world is fucked
i know bro,,i grasped my little world years ago and live in it,,intruders are dealt with,,so with that said,,i prescribe the same for all my friends,,maintain your inercircle and enjoy life,,if you see it my way ,you will find this world quite comical,,i do,,your not a follower in your inner circle and every thing inside of it is gold ,your gold,you got to make it,,to prove my point,,today smoke a good joint,,get on the busiest hiway you can find,,get in slow lane drive 60 mph and watch the world go zoom,,when you get on the road,,find the first idiot and watch how many times you pass him in your drive,,point is this is a fast pace world and your not going nowere but to some doing things fast justify a inner feeling and is a mask for nothing,,same way at stores ,banks,jobs,,sit back and get called a old fuck and watch the world go by,,sure wish you would have been with me saturaday,,went hunting,didnt see shit threw closed eye lids,,thats my world bro and i enjoyed the shit out of being in my elements and away from this worlds hussle and bussel,,find your sweat spot and relax watch this crazy world go by

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i know bro,,i grasped my little world years ago and live in it,,intruders are dealt with,,so with that said,,i prescribe the same for all my friends,,maintain your inercircle and enjoy life,,if you see it my way ,you will find this world quite comical,,i do,,your not a follower in your inner circle and every thing inside of it is gold ,your gold,you got to make it,,to prove my point,,today smoke a good joint,,get on the busiest hiway you can find,,get in slow lane drive 60 mph and watch the world go zoom,,when you get on the road,,find the first idiot and watch how many times you pass him in your drive,,point is this is a fast pace world and your not going nowere but to some doing things fast justify a inner feeling and is a mask for nothing,,same way at stores ,banks,jobs,,sit back and get called a old fuck and watch the world go by,,sure wish you would have been with me saturaday,,went hunting,didnt see shit threw closed eye lids,,thats my world bro and i enjoyed the shit out of being in my elements and away from this worlds hussle and bussel,,find your sweat spot and relax watch this crazy world go by
sorry to bum you out,,just giving my theroy of the world and how i handle it,,it's crazy out there brother,this is how i deal with it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

All good my brotha.. you open some eyes... hope mama and fam doin well!!!
not so much my friend,mama and i are a wreck,,just got back from putting a very dear and loyal friend down,,he couldnt see any more and couldnt get up on his own,,very hard thing to do,,just dont want to let them go,we didnt want any suffering,,he ate his first hamburger,,enjoyed it very much and went elegant,,he was this way in life,,now im sure he is with a child in heaven watching and caring for them also.

rest in peace my dear friend and love of mine,,aka CHOPPER,his name is set in stone the rest of my life,,here is a picture of my gentle giant that has helped me more than any could know.
11-9-2016 rest in peace my friend

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
not so much my friend,mama and i are a wreck,,just got back from putting a very dear and loyal friend down,,he couldnt see any more and couldnt get up on his own,,very hard thing to do,,just dont want to let them go,we didnt want any suffering,,he ate his first hamburger,,enjoyed it very much and went elegant,,he was this way in life,,now im sure he is with a child in heaven watching and caring for them also.

rest in peace my dear friend and love of mine,,aka CHOPPER,his name is set in stone the rest of my life,,here is a picture of my gentle giant that has helped me more than any could know.
11-9-2016 rest in peace my friend
Oh man... so sad.... hope chopper feels no pain anymore

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Oh man... so sad.... hope chopper feels no pain anymore
thank you brother,,he ate his cheese burger and went right to sleep,,we are releived he went with grace and just went to sleep,,he is loved and will never be forgot,never,he helped me from blowing my head off more than once,,im sad but also relieved he is in no more pain,,i and mama really miss him but no he was ready as he did,,thank you for your support brother ,means a lot to me

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

i put a 1 inch drop from inside to outside wall,on this roof..under it is a kitchen,utility and a full bath room,,that next. that idot contrator did the post and beam,got to be redone,,but he gone and still covered with plastic so new roofer comes and replaces the plywood above my roof and burn in asphalt roll on for water proffing
Nice house doggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom