• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Work safe doggy, dont break none a them bones
finished that bad boy about a hour ago,,time to rock out the inside new sheetrock were old ceiling and joist were,,bro im telling you ,the dude that owned this house ,had a problem with electrical boxes and switches,,just stuck a hole threw sheetrock and wired the fixture in,lol,,im going over this one with a fine tooth comb if you dig,,lol

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

finished that bad boy about a hour ago,,time to rock out the inside new sheetrock were old ceiling and joist were,,bro im telling you ,the dude that owned this house ,had a problem with electrical boxes and switches,,just stuck a hole threw sheetrock and wired the fixture in,lol,,im going over this one with a fine tooth comb if you dig,,lol
I dig you builing a grow room in there

velocity

velocity

GT thank you for your service for our country

I have been one of them lurkers for way to long, so the turtle is sticking his head out a wee bit.

I have read this thread for awhile now and I want to say thanks to you and everyone in this thread. I have found alot of solid info and also help with the content of this thread.

Enjoy these great drugs we have on this planet, and cannot forget the shrooms aswell. The super moon is coming so it just maybe a great nite to have some drugs, some fungus amoung us and center myself back to this wonderfull place we call home.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
GT thank you for your service for our country

I have been one of them lurkers for way to long, so the turtle is sticking his head out a wee bit.

I have read this thread for awhile now and I want to say thanks to you and everyone in this thread. I have found alot of solid info and also help with the content of this thread.

Enjoy these great drugs we have on this planet, and cannot forget the shrooms aswell. The super moon is coming so it just maybe a great nite to have some drugs, some fungus amoung us and center myself back to this wonderfull place we call home.
Thanks a bunch... glad to see ya bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom