2016 Drugs....

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Sorry that was not directed at you!!! Theres only one crazy woman that comes to mind and she carries a bb gun hahaha

Looks great brotha!!!! You kill it!!!

@Robert72181 youre still lookin for frogdog right? There it is in the hands of the 3rd person so far
ha ha ha,bet i know who that hefer is,,she done learned how to load them bitches too,,was talking shit other day,she picked up that co2 charge gun,i knew it wasnt loaded,told her old decrepted ass to bite me,she shot the shit out me,3 times before i could get off that 5 gal bucket and away,,them little bastards hurt point blank aint lieing,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
ha ha ha,bet i know who that hefer is,,she done learned how to load them bitches too,,was talking shit other day,she picked up that co2 charge gun,i knew it wasnt loaded,told her old decrepted ass to bite me,she shot the shit out me,3 times before i could get off that 5 gal bucket and away,,them little bastards hurt point blank aint lieing,lmao
Hahaha shes a thrill a minute. .. i love it.... i would say lets build her a 223 and have her start fixing the hog problem down there but um.... you would get shot for real hahahs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom