• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Dont know how old you are but I remember the old dayz putting a piece of good pakistani or afghani hash on a pin head and putting a mason jar over it and after it filled with smoke we would slurp it up from under the glass. Or better yet standing under the stove vent hood hot knifing hash so the smell wouldn't get out to the neighbors. Cause in those days all the straight laced folks hated weed and would narc you off in a NY second. Oh those were the dayzzzzz:smoking::fire::cool:
80s baby... missed all the good days

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Dont know how old you are but I remember the old dayz putting a piece of good pakistani or afghani hash on a pin head and putting a mason jar over it and after it filled with smoke we would slurp it up from under the glass. Or better yet standing under the stove vent hood hot knifing hash so the smell wouldn't get out to the neighbors. Cause in those days all the straight laced folks hated weed and would narc you off in a NY second. Oh those were the dayzzzzz:smoking::fire::cool:
hell i miss them days myself,even the 80's were great,about 87 when everything went to shit for me,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thats that blonde shit... you did it right!!!
back when ,we would buy big ole balls of the shit,just like you had,made some great times pouring concrete at 20 degrees,didnt even feel that cold,lol,just a bunch of hungry idiots working ever chance they could during winter in constrution,lmao,shit was so good i didnt pay attention to the deisal can we started our fires with,dumped a bunch of gas in the barrel lite that bitch and woosh all hair removed,,damn was pissed someone put gas in the can,just smoked more hash and continued on,,dumb ass youngun i was,,now im a old ass youngun,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
back when ,we would buy big ole balls of the shit,just like you had,made some great times pouring concrete at 20 degrees,didnt even feel that cold,lol,just a bunch of hungry idiots working ever chance they could during winter in constrution,lmao,shit was so good i didnt pay attention to the deisal can we started our fires with,dumped a bunch of gas in the barrel lite that bitch and woosh all hair removed,,damn was pissed someone put gas in the can,just smoked more hash and continued on,,dumb ass youngun i was,,now im a old ass youngun,lmao
You got more going on than most people bro... busy mofo!!!!

velocity

velocity

Hope all had a great day and some tasty bird. I spent the day with a family that I only knew 1 person.

Had to smile and think of this thread when the meal was over with and a gentlemen asked. Whats the consensus about enjoying some drugs ya know that green kind.

Drugs are rampant but was nice to be with total strangers and still enjoy some dank ass drugs.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hope all had a great day and some tasty bird. I spent the day with a family that I only knew 1 person.

Had to smile and think of this thread when the meal was over with and a gentlemen asked. Whats the consensus about enjoying some drugs ya know that green kind.

Drugs are rampant but was nice to be with total strangers and still enjoy some dank ass drugs.
Great to hear bro...happy day!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom