2017 Pine Tar Kush Outdoor'

• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

and you can ignore the proof in pictures in front of your eyes

ptk from breeder packs in this thread. ptk from hazeman in this thread.

and ndn guys XBud in all its glory.

so keep ignoring the truth, and spread more B.S. ... if your buddy sent hazeman Xbud why does it match PTK from Icmag ???

and you WILL see the very tight bud structure with these PTK.

so why does Hazemans PTK match PTK from 2006 and not this XBud ? NDn guy passed x bud far and wide .... all those saw blade leaves on each and every one. in picture ...

SpiderK

SpiderK

So everyone who visits this thread.

Just look at the pictures and nothing else. ( DANSKY keeps ignoring the proof in this thread , just more " talk " ) doesn't focus on the pics, the leaf set , true ptk history in pictures ....

Stories after the fact are just that, even mine, the very proof is in the pictures themselves. Dansky, your rumors get crush by the very pictures themselves. How can a Xbud seed produce PTK ?

Heck, you have guys on icmag today making PTK seeds, and hazemans match those also. And nspecta is using those guys line in pr@ject ,...... not so exclusive ......

So whats in my vault ??? Did i get PTK from ICMAG .... ? Maybe I played a trick and never ran Hazemans line yet ? Let go with that now ...... the truths out.

Hazeman suspected this from your buddy and warned me .....

On with the PTK project in the Midwest Outdoor Genetic Sandbox of goodness unlocking Phenols with Environmental Precision

I made a few trades on Canetics' back in the day, had a couple old seeds. ( i can post my canetics shirt lol', if ya need proof ) but my PTK seeds just came in plain baggy. said F2 ) I should have posted this info before... maning up about buddy, feel i should do the same, get the truth out .... truth like my BLO daddy'

Sorry.... I never put Hazeman in the title because of these other seeds ...

Last edited:
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

So everyone who visits this thread.

Just look at the pictures and nothing else. ( DANSKY keeps ignoring the proof in this thread , just more " talk " ) doesn't focus on the pics, the leaf set , true ptk history in pictures ....

Stories after the fact are just that, even mine, the very proof is in the pictures themselves. Dansky, your rumors get crush by the very pictures themselves. How can a Xbud seed produce PTK ?

Heck, you have guys on icmag today making PTK seeds, and hazemans match those also. And nspecta is using those guys line in pr@ject ,...... not so exclusive ......

So whats in my vault ??? Did i get PTK from ICMAG .... ? Maybe I played a trick and never ran Hazemans line yet ? Let go with that now ...... the truths out.

Hazeman suspected this from your buddy and warned me .....

On with the PTK project in the Midwest Outdoor Genetic Sandbox of goodness unlocking Phenols with Environmental Precision

I made a few trades on Canetics' back in the day, had a couple old seeds. ( i can post my canetics shirt lol', if ya need proof ) but my PTK seeds just came in plain baggy. said F2 ) I should have posted this info before... maning up about buddy, feel i should do the same, get the truth out .... truth like my BLO daddy'

Sorry.... I never put Hazeman in the title because of these other seeds ...

LMAO what in the world are you talking about bro. so your not running hazeman ptk or you are ? if you are, id say its a little silly to compare the leaf traits of a 3 week old seedling to leaves a 6 ft plant grown in another part of the world LOL. so just to clarify, who do you think is starting rumors that hazeman ptk is fake ?

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

I can tell already.

Look at the pictures. But you are correct, this " confirmation " will continue.

At this point, i do not need to ask hazeman anything i can already see they are legit. If these seeds were fugu, mikado, n.l., anything else it would not have that " signature " look across all fan leaves ...

And look at the christmas bud, toatally different.

you must be a expert if you can tell all this from a seedling lol. my stardawg seedlings looked like your seedlings at 3 wks and they look nothing like that as they grow and express themselves.

SpiderK

SpiderK

Just playing the internet game.

Do i own these killer sativa genetics , yes.

Do i own / running Hazeman PTK ..... ? Yes

Do i own other PTK seeds ? Yes

No games. On with the show. Other members on this forum also have Hazeman seeds PTK. You will see hazeman seed grows on the net in future. You can buy them yourself and look at them .....

I welcome everyone buying Hazeman. Go off what you see in pictures until you run it yourself, thats all i can say ...

Very, very tight bud structure is also the norm -

SpiderK

SpiderK

Dude the PTK have a unique leaf set.

Icmag has hundreds of pictures I post like 10 or 12 and Hazeman match those.

Please post pictures of other doced strains that match these PTK 10-12 serrations from seed ? Its very, very simple. Look at alllllllllll the old PTK grows. Dead on Match.

SpiderK

SpiderK

Look at the DAMN CHRISTMAS BUD it looks NOTHING like PTK or was this genetic drift .... ? leading a horse only so far man .... a lake of water in front of him.

This is all so laughable .....

We have hype built upon hype with no damn pictures yet this issue is in question ???

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

this is not my shitty picture but guess what strain this is ? looks nothing like the xmas bud leaf you posted does it ?

SpiderK

SpiderK

Show me some logs with that grow from day one ???? Do you have them ?

Star dog branches out, PTK does not .....

SpiderK

SpiderK

Lol Xmas bud .....

show me the log from that xbud grow ?? or more pics ???? all the pics online show the saw tooth.

I post xbud pics of 9 phenols a few pages back. grown in hawaii..... all saw tooth....

I can stick a name on anything. We need facts with pictures ....

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

thats not stardawg its xmas bud that shamus grew and the log is right here on the farm LOL. pics are about 3-4 weeks old

SpiderK

SpiderK

Shamus lol he ran a seed bank. heard bad reports ....

I don't care about his garbage.....

Everyone has a rep i guess .... even hazeman ... hazeman has a rep of stealing private gear....

why would anyone test this ?

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

thats exactly my point spider, your 4 wk old plants havent even began to express themselves but your trying to make identifications and distinctions between leaf sets of a seedlind and a mature plant. it doesnt matter though if there not hazemans ptk.

SpiderK

SpiderK

Who says im posting all my shit bro .... and when ?

Im not in friendly state .....

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Shamus lol he ran a seed bank. heard bad reports ....

I don't care about his garbage.....

Everyone has a rep i guess .... even hazeman ... hazeman has a rep of stealing private gear....

why would anyone test this ?

what does his running of a seedbank have to do with the pictures ?

SpiderK

SpiderK

hes got a baaad rep in my book. don't trus' him '

Just my opinion. Everyone can have one. Why do the XBud in Hawaii not match Shamus ? Maybe shamus never had legit shit ?

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Who says im posting all my shit bro .... and when ?

Im not in friendly state .....

what does that have to do with leaf comparisons ? you still never told me, who do you think is starting these rumors ? nspecta ?

SpiderK

SpiderK

I don't need to tell you anything .... Ive posted tons of unanswered question but your questions keep changing ...

Ive posted tons of information in this thread. I answered all i can ....

Moving forward people can go off whatever they please.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

hes got a baaad rep in my book. don't trus' him '

Just my opinion. Everyone can have one. Why do the XBud in Hawaii not match Shamus ? Maybe shamus never had legit shit ?

nope his were legit, its genetic expression. shamus grew indoors versus outdoor grow bud in hawaii. of course the environment will make the plants express different, its simply genotype

SpiderK

SpiderK

indeed...

i forgot more about growing than shamus understands. i searched reaalllly long and hard for my spot.

outdoor opens up the phenol expressions when grown perfectly, with nutes ..... indoor lighting lol'

think luther burbank, tell the chuckers study up, i have ...

Top Bottom