2017 Pine Tar Kush Outdoor'

• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

I don't need to tell you anything .... Ive posted tons of unanswered question but your questions keep changing ...

Ive posted tons of information in this thread. I answered all i can ....

Moving forward people can go off whatever they please.

i know you dont have too but im asking you who ? my questions are not changing, if it seems that way , im just trying to provoke you to think a little more about this. so this is important

1. who do you think is starting these rumors ?

this is important and probably the most relevant because it seems you think these rumors are fueled by someone wanting there project to be exclusive.

SpiderK

SpiderK

I'm done bro ...

Im trading options also today. I have no clue why peeps start rumors or b.s....

SpiderK

SpiderK

Post your info ....

The only thing I know is Hazemans PTK matches my other seeds and every single doc's PTK grow on icmag ...

You keep mixing in b.s....

Those Xbud in Hawaii are legit xbud. Keep ignoring this. They look nothing like PTK .....

SpiderK

SpiderK

I want everything in the open....

Ive just scratched the surface of information i could post .....

The truth will set us free ...

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Post your info ....

The only thing I know is Hazemans PTK matches my other seeds and every single doc's PTK grow on icmag ...

You keep mixing in b.s....

Those Xbud in Hawaii are legit xbud. Keep ignoring this. They look nothing like PTK .....

LMAO, i know there legit. how could i ignore that when i was a part of the puzzle that made xmas bud seeds available to people?
I want everything in the open....

Ive just scratched the surface of information i could post .....

The truth will set us free ...

Then if you want it all in the open, stop bullshitting around being passive aggressive and post what you claim you know ? Seems to me like you don't know much of anything but think you know it all.

SpiderK

SpiderK

Every post ive made in this thread is the truth.

Internet fulllll of stories.

I'll let my genetics stand for themselves moving forward. You can twist, turn bring up, ask, infer, b.s., double-speak, ask question upon question .. what ever you want.

Pictures do not lie, but people sure do ..... Ive run muliple strains online all A+ outdoor. Tell ya what get your ass outdoor and post better pictures than i have over the years. And these plants are not even in a green house and blow the doors off 99% of the indoor ive seen .... finished un-opened genetics .... finished the key part. tip burn, nope, stress, nope, sic dank, yep. winds, rain, bugs, yep ....

So bring on the stories , carry on ..... But ive said my peace. You can post in this thread every day if you like. But, i'd hit the grow books at some point ....

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Every post ive made in this thread is the truth.

Internet fulllll of stories.

I'll let my genetics stand for themselves moving forward. You can twist, turn bring up, ask, infer, b.s... what ever you want.

Pictures do not lie, but people sure do ..... Ive run muliple strains online all A+ outdoor. Tell ya what get your ass outdoor and post better pictures than i have over the years. And these plants are not even in a green house and blow the doors off 99% of the indoor ive seen .... finished un-opened genetics .... finished the key part. tip burn, nope, stress, nope, sic dank, yep. winds, rain, bugs, yep ....

So bring on the stories , carry on .....

Just like I thought, all talk. You ain't just scratching the surface on shit cause your just bullshitting acting like your relevant and know something LOL. If the pictures your showing are not hazeman PTK, why are you even arguing that there legit ? So what's true, they his or not ?

SpiderK

SpiderK

Infer what you want moving forward.

Again no other breeders even show Hi Rez grows, males, doc'd .... So sorry if some things can't go answered but i guess we all have this issue. Nobody is perfect ...

What ive said is what i got .... take or leave no biggy. I do not need IG followers or even money ......

So WTF do you even know about what is going on in this thread moving forward or my genetics. Not even post some u da stuff' baby steps. Making good seeds takes time, not just chucking for dollars'

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Infer what you want moving forward.

Again no other breeders even show Hi Rez grows, males, doc'd .... So sorry if some things can't go answered but i guess we all have this issue. Nobody is perfect ...

What ive said is what i got .... take or leave no biggy. I do not need IG followers or even money ......

So WTF do you even know about what is going on in this thread moving forward or my genetics. Not even post some u da stuff' baby steps. Making good seeds takes time, not just chucking for dollars'

all i know is hazemans ptk are not legit and only reason i even brought it up because you appeared to be growing it based on your title and doubted that info that danksy gave you. people made these statements all over IG and hazeman obviously saw them. did he say anything ? nope. because he knows there fake and doesnt care as long as fools like yourself keep sending him money. based on your replies though you seem to want to play games about what your growing in the first place but contradict yourself by saying you want the truth and it will set us free ?

im not sure if your saying i want ig followers or to make money from seeds but i dont need either. i have a real world job making good money and half the people on ig act like queers anyway so im not interested in either. think what you want, i could care less what you spend your money on. buy all the fake seeds you want lol. i dont buy seeds anymore i just wanted to speak the truth but you obviously dont care about it so moving on.

SpiderK

SpiderK

Jipp ... i'll post some fake bud structure up against the stem like true ptk don't u worry .... all the pics fake i tell ya'..... ill run these branchy christmas bud and cut those damn branches and glue um ....tight.

But stories driving marketing , priceless count those veins jipp 1-10 thats the tell..... maybe some ptk got mixed in with these fakes ...

SpiderK

SpiderK

NDNguy

Gainsville Green (Christmas Bud) done just before X-mas.
redface.gif

Gainesville is also well renowned in the recreational drug culture for "Gainesville Green", a particularly potent strain of marijuana. Orange and Blue magazine published a full-length article in Fall of 2003 about the history of Gainesville Green and the local marijuana culture in general.[8] In the mid-1990s there were several Gainesville Hemp Festivals, which would take place outside of the Alachua county courthouse.
The Circle has healing power. In the Circle, we are all equal. When in the Circle, no one is in front of you. No one is behind you. No one is above you. No one is below you. The Sacred Circle is designed to create unity. The Hoop of Life is also a circle. On this hoop there is a place for every species, every race, every tree and every plant. It is this completeness of Life that must be respected in order to bring about health on this planet!!!!!!

When the white man discovered this country Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, women did all the work. White man thought he could improve on a system like this. -

SpiderK

SpiderK

If you notice in the post above first of all its in 2007.

Next you notice XBud being called " Gainsville Green " ..... a " old " legend rare ect ...... by the very person who released the line. So whats the name now ?

And go in all these christmas bud " threads " not only when started but what is said .....

Everyone recalls it why ? it came around christmas .... But, these people are sitting in different states .. ? So this christmas bud was shipped all over the usa from ? and by who , and just around december only ......... ? So it was a 9 month strain ???

But tom hills, boel piney paki kush has been around since the 80's ..... So what came first ? Searching for all this old info about christmas bud online. Can't find anything ...... until 2007 ..... and lots of afghani is piney, n.l. .... ect ...

Why call it gainsville ?? for the hype train ? Did these seeds get sourced from gainsville ....

Now we must figure out this mess ...... Lol'

jipp

jipp

i know we got christmas bud in my small logging community in the middle of no where up in the mountains of oregon by sea side early 90s..

so it got around if it could make it to my small hick town.
chris.

SpiderK

SpiderK

@leadsled , @jipp

why, lol, ...... is some guy calling this stuff gainsville green on icmag ???? please let me hold my stomach before someone tells this doooozy ...

Sorry I can't trust his word or what this christmas bud is that surfaced. Looks like a cross WITH pine tar kush .... Thanks eastcoastjoe for posting that christmas bud pic, i mean pine tar kush F whatever ? Cross ? Not sure but that story very, very unstable .... yikes !

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

people called outdoor christmas bud, old genetics piney, reason many states like this ....

..... kine bud, dank bud ..., mexican, not puple monster cookies

or this guy in gainsville was shipping this into oregon, illinois, az, cali, ny ???? and no forum post before 2007 ??? once per year ? and florida season ends ... ? only pine bud in florida ???

soon these stories crash and burn. this is another one.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Jipp ... i'll post some fake bud structure up against the stem like true ptk don't u worry .... all the pics fake i tell ya'..... ill run these branchy christmas bud and cut those damn branches and glue um ....tight.

But stories driving marketing , priceless count those veins jipp 1-10 thats the tell..... maybe some ptk got mixed in with these fakes ...

LMFAO what are u talking about bro hahaha.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

If you notice in the post above first of all its in 2007.

Next you notice XBud being called " Gainsville Green " ..... a " old " legend rare ect ...... by the very person who released the line. So whats the name now ?

And go in all these christmas bud " threads " not only when started but what is said .....

Everyone recalls it why ? it came around christmas .... But, these people are sitting in different states .. ? So this christmas bud was shipped all over the usa from ? and by who , and just around december only ......... ? So it was a 9 month strain ???

But tom hills, boel piney paki kush has been around since the 80's ..... So what came first ? Searching for all this old info about christmas bud online. Can't find anything ...... until 2007 ..... and lots of afghani is piney, n.l. .... ect ...

Why call it gainsville ?? for the hype train ? Did these seeds get sourced from gainsville ....

Now we must figure out this mess ...... Lol'

Your really running on misinformation. Xmas bud is not Gainesville green. Shamus made that up so not sure why your running with it LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom