2017 Pine Tar Kush Outdoor'

• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

......... when i initially got these seeds i sought info from the community and posted there for info. i never got any feedback ......

why do you need feedback if NDN Guy was Rock Solid ? You see how easy it is to rip your shit in half ?

its called research. i was hoping to learn more about what i may have. had nothing to do with his rep, his rep speaks for itself in the community. your turn , lets hear it

SpiderK

SpiderK

You have been verbally water boarded now for two days ...... u o.k. ?

I just blew his rep out of the water. he didn't keep those seeds since 79, hes no grower and had no genetics in 2004. He called himself the rookie .....

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

You have been verbally water boarded now for two days ...... u o.k. ?

I just blew his rep out of the water. he didn't keep those seeds since 79, hes no grower and had no genetics in 2004

good i like it. now stop avoiding my question

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...t=8547&usg=AFQjCNEa7BdkaMC31kvalHGwUu95EAqnRQ

ok ill take you on your offer and have a friendly debate. ill limit myself to one question at a time to stay "on topic". it appears reading comprehension doesnt seem to be your strong suit. read the whole thread so you can understand the context of whats being said. i dont see anywhere him saying anything about having rare gainesville green seeds. it was a informational thread, and seems to me he was quoting the only information out there to give the op some info on the question they asked. how do you arrive at the conclusion that the xmas bud seeds he gave me are ptk just from reading that 10 yo post ?

SpiderK

SpiderK

what question

He said it was gainsville / christmas bud .... he took a pine tar kush and called it Xbud', its very clear. he was seeking fame and found it.....

Do you understand he became the indian with G13 ... ? That was a story from the 80's .... Do you understand this ? and in 2004 he did not have shit .... seeking help and genetics ...

Now we have other breeders using this as a star male .... G13 its a butterscotch cross ... used today.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

what question

He said it was gainsville / christmas bud .... he took a pine tar kush and called it Xbud', its very clear. he was seeking fame and found it.....

how do you figure he took ptk and renamed it ? you must have some kind of evidence to be so sure

SpiderK

SpiderK

and what the fuck is your evidence .... ? his word ? he wrote XBud on it ... ?

a tip kid, believe nothin what u hear, half what u see in 2017

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

what question

Do you understand he became the indian with G13 ... ? That was a story from the 80's .... Do you understand this ? and in 2004 he did not have shit .... seeking help and genetics ...

Now we have other breeders using this as a star male .... G13 its a butterscotch cross ... used today.

alot can change in 10 yrs. do you have any idea who gave him what in 10yrs, cause i dont.

evidence of what ? im just calling it what its labeled but could give 2 shits about it or the name. im not claiming its anything, your the one swearing its ptk, so all im asking is how you arrive at that , what proof you have ?

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

only thing im claiming is hazemans ptk is what i know as xmas bud. i could give a fuck less about whatever it really is. all i know is its not tom hill ptk and i have proof of that. so again, where do you arrive at the conclusion that what i have is really just renamed ptk ?

SpiderK

SpiderK

So you didn't start this XBud shit up so you could say Hazemans seeds are not PTK ... ?

Thats your agenda boss your part of the problem nothing but forum rat' because your boy dreamed of a grand TK " remake " in all its glory.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

you cant answer that question because all the shit your talking is just made up, no facts at all behind that one right ?

SpiderK

SpiderK

show me some XBud grows ??? that you have done ??? big mouth in my thread. you preserved the line ... and all.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

So you didn't start this XBud shit up so you could say Hazemans seeds are not PTK ... ?

Thats your agenda boss your part of the problem nothing but forum rat' because your boy dreamed of a grand TK " remake " in all its glory.

answering questions with questions right, i thought you had all the answers. i have no agenda at all besides keeping the truth straight. whos making a grand tk remake ? i sure the fuck aint

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

show me some XBud grows ??? that you have done ??? big mouth in my thread. you preserved the line ... and all.

just as i said, you cant answer it. try to deflect all you want but answer the question,

where do you arrive at the conclusion that what i have is really just renamed ptk ?

i didnt even wanna talk about xmas bud, i just wanted you to know your hazeman ptk is not what u think

SpiderK

SpiderK

your the one using double speak since your first post ...

u have asked and proposed a full spectrum assertions

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

i told you ill answer any question you ask as long as you answer mine too, you still wont, why ?

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

only spectrum of anything im asserting is what i continue to reinforce, hazeman ptk = xmas bud or whatever the fuk you wanna call it.

your the one on the gainesville green xmas bud shit. all i want you to do is back up your claims you made and ill wait. your so sure what i have is just renamed ptk, lets hear why ?

SpiderK

SpiderK

I'll get charged with manslaughter for repeated beating .....

Everyone this was fun but beating up on this bum or NDN guy was not my plan. But alas when the forum scum marketing b.s come calling some punches take out bystanders as we reach the door of truth before the bums are tossed out ...

I'll be back with pictures in a few ....

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

@SpiderK its funny what happens when you get called on your bullshit isnt it hahahaha. #Lame

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Omg you guys are gunna force me to read an entire thread at icmag.....mutherfucker :(

its only 4 short pages about a guy seeking gainesville green info and ndn posting a quote from another source online, not even his own words LOL. thats spiders proof hahaha

Top Bottom