2017 Pine Tar Kush Outdoor'

• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
and what the fuck is your evidence .... ? his word ? he wrote XBud on it ... ?

a tip kid, believe nothin what u hear, half what u see in 2017
LOL damn man, be nice bro. :) Always remember the quote I love believe nothing of what you hear and only 1/2 of what you see. Love it!!!! But spider some men you just can't reach. Tell em the sun sets in the west and they will argue till blue in the face, no, it sets in the east!!!!

SpiderK

SpiderK

hey Six ...

read this lame XBud thread in the strains - hybrids - landrace section .... icmag'

ronald clown mcdonald started it, changed his handle .... went cold, then just so happened to restart it this month and we have experts galore .... tossing hazeman under the bus ect agenda city that we have seen on pot pimp, seed depot ect, again, clown car stuff

now the dude is back back peddling .... asking all these stupid questions and he has no grow pics

SpiderK

SpiderK

Picture 38

Picture 39

Picture 82 1

Picture 86

BO x NL 1a 1

BO x NL 1f 1

Last edited:
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

hey Six ...

read this lame XBud thread in the strains - hybrids - landrace section .... icmag'

ronald clown mcdonald started it, changed his handle .... went cold, then just so happened to restart it this month and we have experts galore .... tossing hazeman under the bus ect agenda city that we have seen on pot pimp, seed depot ect, again, clown car stuff

now the dude is back back peddling .... asking all these stupid questions and he has no grow pics

I'm back peddling hahahaha. I'm asking just 1 question and you won't answer it but I'm back peddling. I did change handles back then but didn't go cold, ask six, we have been in the same private group over 2 years LOL. I've been online everyday since than so keep talking crap.

Fact is, you know I'm right and you can't answer a simple question

SpiderK

SpiderK

Ok whats the final question and i will answer it. be very direct and specific.

and you post pics of X BUd beside Shamus agreed ??? shit u grew???

or u got these rare seeds and never grew them ?

but even if you can't meet my demand, ill still answer YOUR LAST QUESTION ....

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Ok whats the final question and i will answer it. be very direct and specific.

and you post pics of X BUd beside Shamus agreed ??? shit u grew???

or u got these rare seeds and never grew them ?

Go back the last two pages and stop playing games

SpiderK

SpiderK

I though so ...

The entire forum is waiting. Type out your question ? Then show us a grow that proves its NOT pine tar kush not hawaii pics , your pictures.

You came into this thread saying Hazemans seeds are not PTK ? Proof ? Your Word ? His word .. ? thats it ... private messages ... ? And NDN guy had PTK in his garden.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Ummmmm .. knock knock ...

Thats not a quote from Shamus , who indeed is a clown. No that quote is from NDN GUY who released the XBUD LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL;'

Hes the one calling it gainsville green on ICMAG LLLLLLLLLLooooooooollll'

So NDN Guys / Shamus xbud is nothing more than ptk F7 or PTK crosss ... thats the RuB' Because shamus xbud does indeed match pine tar kush ....

Same thing I've been asking you since page 12. The proof is in the pudding

SpiderK

SpiderK

Ya that post above proves Shamus had PTK, it matches mine ... indeed.

more proof, and NDN had PTK in his play pen ...... ITS simple he gave you Pine Tar Kush. And you can even provide pictures of a grow .....

so all your doing is talking bull shit on the net and you have no fucking proof....

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

LMAO whatever you say buddy.
Ya that post above proves Shamus had PTK, it matches mine ... indeed.

more proof, and NDN had PTK in his play pen ...... ITS simple he gave you Pine Tar Kush. And you can even provide pictures of a grow .....

so all your doing is talking bull shit on the net and you have no fucking proof....

Lmao shamus, which you think is so untrustworthy, grew Xmas bud in those pictures so I guess that proves it's PTK ? Not even gonna keep arguing, can't fix stupid.

SpiderK

SpiderK

and now you will try getting in the last word .....

you came in this thread talking all kinds of shit about my seeds, hazeman, his seeds, and grand standing on a soap box made of sand as NDN Guy did not keep seeds from 1979 He called Pine Tar Kush off as XBud ...

He took the time and post that article. You can tell me what was meant , so it fits your story.

SpiderK

SpiderK

Shamus is a fucking show clown like you....

Show me some grow pics of XBud .... Mr. Xbud' with all this detailed info ... show me the completed grow of XBud /..... ?? by eastcoastjoe .... ???

You have been avoiding these questions all along ? I answered yours like it or not. My guess ... you have no pictures so this proves your just talking out your fucking ass...

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

and now you will try getting in the last word .....

He took the time and post that article. You can tell me what was meant , so it fits your story.

^^^^
I didn't even know him back then. My reading comprehension is above 6th grade level so it doesn't take a genius to make a educated guess LOL.

I can't believe I wasted an hour of my life trying to have a simple conversation with you. I'm really done this time, I bet your threads never had this many views LMAO

whitepistols

whitepistols

Looks like a case of itchy hemmoroids. Argue all you want the fact is you do not know. So keep on another 5 pages of being a fool.

Its very well known and accepted to not fully disclose what the real liniage is, its all lore. If you have a dna map of the strains then I may say your onto something.

Cant fix stupid, cant make a hourse drink. By the posts in this thread its obvious nobody gives 2 cents.

SpiderK

SpiderK

who's stupid boss ?

you sell or buy options or futures ..... you fucking tell us about radio isotopes cesium 137 ? grow A+ every strain .... ?

or predict bitcoin pull backs days before they happen ...

how much coin did i rack with those 30% + moves., calls on this forum ... and carpet bomb these bed time sores that have lingered on canna's ass for a good bit.

whitepistols

whitepistols

I buy science and fact boss. When it comes to strains the entite pot strain family is a myth. Its called protecting your interest. Its all lore 100%. Until there is a dna map it will stay that way aswell. There is nothing to argue about meaning what a specific liniage is again because there are no facts from the start.

SpiderK

SpiderK

and now the damn is breaking in the XBud thread ...... just as it should. other members done with all the fluffers, the b.s...

watch the roaches scatter ....

Top Bottom