Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master

Neville's Haze breeder

161DSC02201

161DSC02206

161Haze closeup

161DSC00281

SpiderK

SpiderK

Capt. Crip supplied snowhigh with his seeds in a limited one time drop on mag'.....

Mr. Nice Original that he uses in his some of his lines today.

Snow does not have many runs online because most can't run his stock indoor and much of the landrace stuff performs much better outdoors anyway.

SpiderK

SpiderK

Capt. Crip 08-23-2008

I have been dumping a lot of the so-called elite clones as they are not living up to expectations..I have also collected a lot more stuff to check out...I give these cuts a minumum of 2 runs to make the grade and if they cannot live up to the hype then I show them the way to the compost pile...
I personally have all the cuts I am listing here and Swerve has others...

This thread is also open to discussion about up and coming hybrids and breeding with these genetics in general...
Kind of a part 2 of the first genetics thread updated to show whats been aquired and/or dumped ........

Female List:

OGK (Fire)
OGK (SFV)
OGK (Abusive)
OGK (Tahoe)
OGK (Hell's Angel)
OGK (Poison)
ECSD (East Coast Sour Diesel)
Chemdog D
The White(Triangle)
So-Cal Master Kush
Ultra Violet (Purple Indica)
UnderDawg
Bubba Kush (Pre-98)
Bubba Kush (Katsu)
Neville's Haze
Screme (Strawberry Creme)
TrainWreck
Ortega
Golden Goat
Schrom
FFA
Wrigley
Dabney Blueberry
DJShort Blueberry 1 & 2
Blue Moonshine (Shine cut)
Flo
Krush
Blockhead (Krome's cut)
Indiana Bubblegum
Bubblegum
OSD (Original Sour Diesel)??Not sure if the same as ECSD
Leb Sativa
Mex Sativa
Island Sweet Skunk
AK-47 1 & 2

SpiderK

SpiderK

Capt. Crip 08-23-2008
Like that date bro,,,birth date!!!

It's from Scaybees-OGBluntman group...
Nearly pure sativa,different odor than most plants,does not have any of the dreaded greeny sativa odor/flavor...But more of an earthy-spicy scent...

Not on the level of my Neville's Haze but damn fine smoke nonetheless!
Take care.......................... ............CC

SpiderK

SpiderK

He's talking about his " crush " cut ......

Not sure ? Sounds like a grassy bland tasting weed. Other crush lines / dj short - known for racy high so if it did not taste good he was keeping it for other reasons I guess ..... and had dumped a bunch of other stuff and it made the keeper list. But its very hard growing long sat indoor without much trial and error

SpiderK

SpiderK

Mota de Dios 09-28-2009

Hey Capt, where is this Nevilles from? MNS or GH? Thanks for your time, its looking stellar.

Capt. Crip 10-26-2009

BEAUTIFUL work Mota!!!
Damn Beautiful!!
Yes as Syd mentioned it was originally from Nice...
I found the most powerful sativa I have grown in the F2 stock but had to dig...
They look spectacular to say the least...
Take care and keep the pics rollin'!

Nevilles Haze F3
Nn6xhv

Nccmev

2dgj5zp
Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

Old_SSSC_Guy
11-01-2012

Hoped the board might tolerate another personal announcement about some old rare SSSC genetics potentially being reborn.

Happy to now say that SnowHigh Seeds has taken on the second phase of trying to breathe life into old genetics. Their owner (commonly known online as Snow) has received a shipment of original SSSC genetics and will soon begin working NorCal cannabis magic. SnowHigh Seeds is responsible for strains such as Blackberry Spacewreck, Quicksilver, Purple Monkey Balls, and Pipe Dream. Along with SickMeds Seeds we hope SnowHigh will beat the odds and help old genes become available again. The first phase of predominately sativa seed being experimented with by SnowHigh include:

M-3 Durban
M-8 Durban-Thai Highflyer
M-27 Beatrix Choice
M-29 Afghani-Malawi Hydrid
M-35 Nigerian Kandahar Hybrid
M-41 Hawaiian
M-44 Sanora Super Sativa

Super Sativa Seed Club
Durban Thai Highflier

A thai strain inbred for 4 generations. Breeding plants were selected for early maturation, yield and quality of the high. Some individuals will turn out to be hermaphrodites. The high is fantastic. To breed out the hermaphroditism we've crossed this strain with an early maturation Durban Sativa. The result is an early maturing hybrid. The intense high of this strain will make you forget about the few hermaphrodites. One of our own favourites. Harvest: the second week of October.

SpiderK

SpiderK

There's Durban/Thai and there's...
DATE - 05:51:20 11/01/99
FROM - Mr. Soul

GG_~ I liked your hint...

Sensi_~ Original SSSC Durban/Thai Highflyer seed is totally RARE nowadays...I know of NO ONE who has the original
beans anymore. The seeds you're referring to are from the A-1 auction, right? - THOSE are hybrids of Durban/Thai
crossed to NL#5/Sk#1 x Hawaiian...the breeder (my buddy) calls the cross Durban Thai Home Hybrid, or DTHH. I had
50 from this generous friend & he even gave me his last 7 original Durban Thai seeds (11 years old), which is how I got
my special D/T lady. I repay him by giving him seeds of crosses I make with her.

Curious Geo_~ The difference is Bros Grimm are now strictly wholesale. Heaven's Stairway is their exclusive retailer.

The original SSSC Durban/Thai cross is one of my personal favourites that I grew back in the 80s - I know that the
mother was the Thai and she came from the fourth generation of selecting individuals which best suited indoor
cultivation. This Thai mama was SWEET, I'm sure it's the the Thai you remember (circa 1977?) with a head trip high? I
now have a SUPERB female D/T that I flower clones from. I really wish you could see/smoke this plant! In 8-9 weeks of
12/12 she's ripe...a really FAST Sativa because of the Durban influence, the ripening buds smell like foot
perspiration...really FUNKY. Thankfully, the weed cures to a delicious licorice scent/flavour and is wickedly cerebral.
DTC99 resulted from pollinating THIS female with my best C99 male.

The above is not an advert, just info requested below. :)

{"8^)_~ Peas y'all!

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

Snowhigh

....... 3 way Colombian Gold, pure. One Colombian Gold was from old 68 or 69 stock from Humboldt, the other was from an old heirloom line from Colombia, sourced from a connoisseur collector. The male I used was from 1972 stock, I got from my friend. He bred the Ogres Kush, it is the same line which was renamed Peyote Purple by Cannabiogen. He kept 3 strains for himself. The 1972 Colombian Gold, The Lambs Bread and the Chiang Mai Northern Thai as his grail strains. He was happy with these 3 strains as his everything. I bred with the Lambs Bread already the years before. This year with the Colombian and with the Chiang Mai Northern Highland Thai. I used this solid male from Northern Thailand on a Cambodian Khmer Gold. Its very long flowering stuff, so only for the patient and experienced growers.

I also made some Senegalese hybrids using a male, I will have some to Senegalese which I pollinated a Red Thai from the Issan Province, I was told it was like Chocolate Thai when I got them., Its more golden then Chocolate but it produces very large floral clusters, its got really small glands and calyxes.

Another female I pollinated with that male was the Durban Poison x Thai from Super Sativa Seed Co Stock. I didn't get a male, only the female, so I pollinated it with the closest I could get, the Senegalese. So its a newer version of the Durban Thai HighFlyer, its got some great branching and very resinous colas, great looking stuff. I also pollinated my Shadow Lao (Highland Lao x Colombian Black). I made this pure landrace hybrid in 2009, I believe. The Highland Lao turned all the way purple in the buds, the Shadow Lao I pollinated was very resinous but not purple, so maybe in the recessives. The Senegalese has red, purple colourations, so that will add to the beauty of the strain

SpiderK

SpiderK

V Shiva F1's -
Kali Mist x ( Maui Wowie x V.I.S.C Burmese ) x ( 78' guerrero* x 70's mazar i shariff *)
*collected by peace corp.

seeds on the left .... the blue orca haze seeds on the right .....
BOH Seeds

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

V Shiva F1's -
Kali Mist x ( Maui Wowie x V.I.S.C Burmese ) x ( 78' guerrero* x 70's mazar i shariff *)
*collected by peace corp.

seeds on the left .... the blue orca haze seeds on the right .....
View attachment 706618
i look forward to seeing what pops up.. they sound good.

and that red stem is nuts.. deaf not from water like my dumb ass has done. genetics, i wonder if it will stick with the plant as it matures.

chris.

SpiderK

SpiderK

i'm not running those V Shiva this year and not sure they would finish in time. but i popped a bunch of the blue orca haze.

many of the dr. xeus started with the red then it faded but i think it might come back near the finish on some ......

always have mistakes but you will iron it out. no matter how much you read until you get a few runs different stuff will pop up. but keep up on your cleaning in that area every few weeks, spotless ...

SpiderK

SpiderK

& the reason nobody had a true " haze " male all these years except nevil .... ( nevil did not source haze from sam ). again the proof is in the seeds and hybrids made from the haze stock from the 70'-80's onward. some lines won cups, some did not .....

see if you can figure it out .... Sam Skunkman 1985 Sacred Seeds'

1250CC85catalogBB

1250CC85catalogF

Top Bottom