2020 Let the Games Begin.....

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

they run the river that's behind me....... so they come over........ I'm used to it no bog deal... .... and the dog hate it.............. I'm not worried there looking for a grow 25 plus plants 1 spot........ I'm doing 25 plants over 10 ac so not a problem it will just look like I planted mor trees and stuff..........

Next yr when I really have this place figure out how knows what will happen.....

basscaptain

basscaptain

the other thing is I'll be in the ground and growing 4 -6 weeks before there really looking around here so.... there not going to see new holes and etc..... mine stuff will blend right in with all the New Growing from the man up stairs........

I have Corn and Green Beans popping right now next round will be other vegs also......... I'm going with this will all work out OK this yr........

basscaptain

basscaptain

Power been out for 7hrs or so....thunder storms started around then....

Just got the gens running... how big of a deal is this going to be for flower..... I have the room running at 70%.....

2 qb lights going in flower with a fan....and the time is off by 2 hrs.......
Veg has 1 qb on and a fan.. . Have a fan moving air in the main area but it's only 50 and I can't run heaters also..I'm not set up for that right now maybe later tonight if needed if they don't get the power back on....

Bodean

Bodean

Power been out for 7hrs or so....thunder storms started around then....

Just got the gens running... how big of a deal is this going to be for flower..... I have the room running at 70%.....

2 qb lights going in flower with a fan....and the time is off by 2 hrs.......
Veg has 1 qb on and a fan.. . Have a fan moving air in the main area but it's only 50 and I can't run heaters also..I'm not set up for that right now maybe later tonight if needed if they don't get the power back on....
Dark wont affect them to much if at all. Just resume your regular schedule when electric comes back on. I've had this happen a few times and haven't had any problems.

basscaptain

basscaptain

this Gen kicks some ass..... I didn't want to hit it to hard right off the bat... but it's now running

computers, tv, tv ant, internet, 3 lights in shop ( led and a 90w flood) then the grow room..... No Problems......
I can add 1 more cord to run small heater or ice box.......

I got mine for 310.00 Bucks around nov/dec

Dbear180

Dbear180

this Gen kicks some ass..... I didn't want to hit it to hard right off the bat... but it's now running

computers, tv, tv ant, internet, 3 lights in shop ( led and a 90w flood) then the grow room..... No Problems......

I bet that thing is pretty efficient on propane too! Good choice two sources of fuel đź‘Ť

below frigid

below frigid

Propane is very handy no mess and easier all the way around but generator will wear out faster on propane. I live off the grid and have 4. My Yamaha 2400 I run my power tools with is dual fuel but I keep that option for emergency use. I run just gasoline in my generators. Just had to replace my big one 9000w that runs my well pump. My daily generator is my Honda eu3000 maybe the best generator ever made. 4000 hours and still purring.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Here's a 2 Magoo in flower
1st one is little over 2 weeks

2nd is about a week behind

This could be a Magoo or Alein or CG...I'm not sure.. anymore.......it at a week..I think it's a alein.....

The rest of your gear is backed up in Veg....

Latest posts

Top Bottom