2023 outdoor gsc, orange creamsicle, and blueberry.

• Thread starter Newbgrower1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
OC, brother! Not very big, but healthy, with a long ways ago!
193B1644 0646 4E55 913B 7CFCABA95B0A

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

OC, brother! Not very big, but healthy, with a long ways ago!View attachment 2045741
Awesome. it’s looking great. I actually need to confess.lol I was going through my seeds looking for what I wanted to do indoors this winter, And realized I opened the orange critical punch this year. Idk why i thought it was oc. Ooops lol went a whole year thinking it was oc. 😂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
LOL! Dammit! I thought we were brothers! Now I find out we are only distant cousins!🥲🐒 I hope you get whatever it is across the finish line!

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

So I’m about a week and a half from harvest on the bb and 2 1/2 -4 wks out on the oc or what I just found out to be Orange critical punch. Bb is still getting a little rot here and there but I’m doing all I can to battle it. Using the leaf blower every morning, afternoon or whenever it rains. So I have this idea to set up a little electric heater out in the garden. I have a raised u-shaped garden that’s about 18” high. I want to tarp off the middle of the u over the walkway and place the heater in there pointing out next to the base of the plants. My thought is the hot dry air will raise and dry my plants at night. Idk if it will work. But if we get any more rain I’m going to find out. Ocp has gotten a few more small spots of rot. But I think I dried it up pretty good today and removed all the rot. Other than that here’s a few pics of the bb
C4C61530 9279 45BB AC87 85EFA5363D7A
59217FC1 8CA7 4A4E 83A3 D356AC5051B7
and the ocp
780795A7 609E 4F4C 955B C9276312DE08
6887A2BA 123F 40B0 8A3C C52F0982B3C6
4E170410 589A 40A5 8144 9F3A982C99E7
0E073B06 AB81 4F64 9AE8 84FE8F37B762

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

LOL! Dammit! I thought we were brothers! Now I find out we are only distant cousins!🥲🐒 I hope you get whatever it is across the finish line!
Lol I know. I was liking the grow with a buddy aspect lol checking in and all. And it really does have a strong orange smell to it too. So when we were talking about that I was excited we both had the stinky one lol I’ll still be checking yours out it definitely looks like you got it down lol I’ll definitely have to find some of the oc beans and give it a try.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Whatever it is, looks good! L O L! Nothing ventured, nothing gained, I guess! Try not to electrocute yourself, or the plants! Mostly the plants! Take it easy man!

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Whatever it is, looks good! L O L! Nothing ventured, nothing gained, I guess! Try not to electrocute yourself, or the plants! Mostly the plants! Take it easy man!
Lol I have power with a gfi out there but you never know lol have good one

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Broke a branch while drying out the ocp so I just took it off for a test run. I’m thinking of taking the top off of the blueberry on Wednesday. I gotta break out the ladder today and give it a good looking over. Depends on how much rot is on it I might take it all down. Pic is of the broken branch from the ocp definitely needs a cpl more weeks at least.
9E3862A1 C3EA 49BD A212 AA4D63CF2442
8BC2690F 9B4E 4321 BDE9 48DD6AE8C4B7

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Harvested the blueberry last night and this morning. The other one is looking good still going strong. Needs another week or two. Mostly cloudy trichomes with some clear mixed in. A few amber on the leaves but not many. I’m going to trim a bunch of the fan leaves off of it tonight and give it a good once over for rot. It hasn’t had much but a few spots here and there. I really think the leaf blower and fans are working pretty well. I feel like I’ve been at war with this dew and humidity. Lol it’s supposed to rain again tomorrow and Saturday. So I want to remove, and spray with a peroxide mix, any spots of rot. I’ll post some pics of the harvested blueberry later on here’s some of the critical orange punch or whatever you want to call it lol.

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

I do this every year lol I harvest and forget to come back and show the final product. So I realized late in the season that the oc is really cop(critical orange punch) from Dutch passion. It has a very energetic high and strong orange taste. It’s a very good/strong daytime smoke. The blueberry taste like fresh blueberry pancakes or muffins. I think the blueberry is my favorite. It has a nice relaxing high that helps at bedtime. And the gsc (almost done lol) has a piney and sweet taste almost. Very hard to describe but very recognizable. It has a strong high that I feel is good for anytime. I got about 8 oz of the gsc 10 oz of the bb and 18 oz of the cop plus another 3 ounces of the indoor gsc clone that came out amazing. So all and all I have a lot lol I’ve already given away a 1/4 lb and I know what everyone is getting for Christmas lol. Gotta make some butter soon I have a 1/4 lb of trim and larf so that’s on the agenda for next weekend.

Bb cop gsc indoor gsc

Latest posts

Top Bottom