1400w
advanced nutes
start dec1
12/12
12/12/2010
id show u pics they wont upload any ideas?:lock:

B

BipolarHiRoller

I believe u can upload them throagh the user menu, I personally use the attachment tool but only upload 3 at a time. It doesnt like it when u try to upload to many at one time.

S

Steve Z

try sizing them down. .5 mb is more than big enough for forum posts. i usually take pictures and scale them down to 30%. makes a quick load and still looks good

B

Bobby Smith

Damn bro, I really wanna see this - was determined to go Bonzai/Omega/Rotogro but couldn't find any available locally so had to go the DIY PVC route.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

make a photobucket account and upload them there then insert them into a post here using the IMG Code it provides you below each picture! just copy and paste the code in that box into a post here and it will display your pics right in the post.

if you cant upload pics here for some reason that will get you by until you figure out what the issue is with posting pics here for you.

B

Bobby Smith

Looks sick, but some of the pics didn't load properly - anyways, thanks for sharing.

Stoked to see how this works out.

G

Genius Genetics

Freaking Awesome bro

always wanted to see 1 of them in action... what strain is it???

ill be watching 4sure

420Gator

420Gator

how much did that wheel cost if u dont mind me asking. also ur running a 1kw + a 400w?

S

SYROUS

ice and lemonskunk so im told mostly lemon 80% growing like a skunk and has a lovely citral skunk smell so probably there is 2-3 phenos i bought clones gettin fat already like 26 days from 12/12

S

SYROUS

how much 4g new i got it in shambles for a grand spent a grand so far tehres smaller ones also and yeah 1k and a 400 will switch probably to 3 400 to avoid bleaching if necessary then might get 2 600 for next round ,just using what i got right now

P

paulycali

Forget about seeing them in action! LOL! All i want is to own one. Omega, bonsai, colliseum ect. They all kick ass! Only wish i could run/own one. ANybody got one there throwing away? LOL!

Nice start on your garden for sure. Should be fun! Im guessing its about quantity so lets see what this bad ass piece of machinery can do. Good luck and hope for your biggest harvest yet. Have ahappy growing of a day!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lol I like it - whish more of your pix loaded though

maybe your problem is filesize bro

welcome to the farm btw

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

thats sick man is it your first run with this thing
how you like vs a conventional setup
would love to hear the advantages/disadvantages from somebody using one