220 plants in a bonsai wheel

• Thread starter SYROUS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SYROUS

some buds 28 days from 12/12 this is a average tray ,you can tell the difference from 1000w to 400w in heights

JH420

JH420

That last pic is just awesome...can't wait to see this to the end bro, thanks for sharing.

dextr0

dextr0

Every time i see one of these in action i wanna diy one. Nice work.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Dude that last pic is off the charts. Dextr0, if you diy one give me instrucions. It's like the stoners reinvention of the wheel. Well done so far man. Cant wait till Harvest.

Desertboy

Desertboy

Stunning, just stunning but I would never dare run a system with 220 plants.

You are a braver man than I.

This is probably up there for me with 3 in the bed for fantasies of what I want to do.

M

mdTHC420

fairly sure that in the feds eyes 1-99 plants are the same and 100-999 plants are the same but if your pushing the upper limit on those they prob try to throw the book at you for it. also with a smaller system its a lil easier to hide than this awesome machine.

S

SYROUS

Yeah the laws are here in canada 1-200 6 months 200-500 year etc ,i should get myself up to date though there was a proposition to increase criminalization dont know the results of vote if any

dextr0

dextr0

^^^just take u precautions and b happy man. To much to lose over bs. Dont let people dictate what u doin man.

dextr0

dextr0

Sirous, u think u can give us a little taste of how exactly the system is set up...even if i never myself get around to diy maybe someone or someday. The pictures would be invaluable information. If not i understand, just a thought i had to throw out there.

Respects,
dextr0

S

SYROUS

Sirous, u think u can give us a little taste of how exactly the system is set up...even if i never myself get around to diy maybe someone or someday. The pictures would be invaluable information. If not i understand, just a thought i had to throw out there

its two big metal circles 48" ,that are held together with four rods and hex screws, that sit on two axles one on either side,with 7.5"rubber wheels,so it actually sits on the wheels ,the one axel has free running bearings and the other has a sprocket that attaches to the engines sprocket by a chain ,the frame is a metal table with another frame insert sort of thing with hinges on one side that are just metal on metal with cotter pins (so you can lift the whole circle up or down into the flood table) the table sits on the res ,

dextr0

dextr0

^^^Each plant holder that goes against the rings how are they each held on? I c that u can pull them off w ease?? Thanx.

Top Bottom