23 packs! What do ya think?

• Thread starter Redskywalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Hek yeah bro I have 3 diff journals lol. One for my flower room, one for my veg room and one for my seeds and breeding! I write everyting down yo. And once I get a good camera I'll be adding photos to my journals. Selecting males is alot more involved than pickn good females thats for sure. A male dsnt pass until I've grown out the seeds made with it and smoked the girls buds. So my collection of males is small right now compared to my stable of girls.

T

Trillion

A male dsnt pass until I've grown out the seeds made with it and smoked the girls buds. So my collection of males is small right now compared to my stable of girls.

Just how it should be brother, keep up the good work.

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

Just how it should be brother, keep up the good work.

yeah sortin through males is a bit of a bitch, sometimes you get lucky and find a nice resiny one and bam you're good to go(provided progeny work out how they should and all)

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I never fully judge a male until I've grown out the seed made with him. One if my newer males gets a fair amount of resin on him. I wish I had the room to grow a bunch of this male thn make sum bubble with it lol. Heard some people do this to see how male is.

D

dailychronic

Redskywalker your doing a great job and I hope one day to try your seeds. You sound like you know enough about what you are doing and if your seeds are as "stable" as most the major seed lines then you are doing good. There are plenty of seed companies that sell mostly f1s, so I am glad you are striving to do it right.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Redskywalker your doing a great job and I hope one day to try your seeds. You sound like you know enough about what you are doing and if your seeds are as "stable" as most the major seed lines then you are doing good. There are plenty of seed companies that sell mostly f1s, so I am glad you are striving to do it right.

Thanx bro I still have a lot to learn but I'm tryn lol. One thing I like to da whenever possible when making seeds is use two or even three good males so I don't bottleneck the genetics. I have a few killer males in my stable that are one and onlys but when I'm backcrossing or making seeds for my stable YESCA line I like to use 2-3 good males so the gene pool is a little deeper if ya know wat I mean lol. It's three times more work at first (got keep all 3 batches of seeds seperate until all 3 males are proven) but worth it in the long run.

Top Bottom